for A Legend

2/16/2019 c7 1EvenLoveLies
I hope you come back to this one day
2/11/2019 c7 benjamin
excelente historia continuala y con respecto al haren serian: Akeno, Koneko, Kuroka, Yasaka, Serafall (aprovechar estos momentos para que se conozcan) Irina (podrias hacer que se conozcan mejor despues de lo de kokabiel ademas encaja mejor que con xenovia esta ultima que este con issei) y por ultimo a Rossweisse (estara mejor con naruto) por favor no abandones esta historia se ve que sera genial en el futuro
12/30/2018 c2 11Harrison Aldrich Emrys
Naruto has too much power, he can't have an evil piece.
12/30/2018 c1 Harrison Aldrich Emrys
I know it's a harem, but i hope that Naruto isn't a dense idiot in this fic. I understand he grew up without love, so he wouldn't recognize it, but its your fic.
9/8/2018 c7 Ichigo Uzumaki 9
Please don't give up on this story. I just found it and read through and it is sooooo fun to read!
9/5/2018 c7 1REVANOFSITHLORD
Is this abandon
9/3/2018 c7 KuraiArashi14
I'm disgusted at the bad reviews this story has, I hope that's not the reason why you haven't updated
7/7/2018 c3 Jose19
You have a big issue here no human is allowed to have any relationship with the supernatural because they are considered inferior, and most races keep their bloodline pure.

The biggest issue here is the lifespan a hybrid like Akeno is impossible for naruto to pair up with along with any girl they have a lifespan that averages 10,000 years, and naruto even with his power will not even get close to this lifespan.
5/12/2018 c4 Guest
HHh
5/11/2018 c7 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
5/3/2018 c7 rogaue
This story had a great plot but as it got on it became worse, whay give Naruto rinnegan if hi newer and I mean NEWER used it, ur excuse was he didn't want to revel it... Revel what ? To who ? No one know what rinnegan realy is so that was stupid as it can be I'm really disappointed.
4/28/2018 c3 Guest
Kurama has a point why make Naruto a devil when he is basically powerful than Rias herself. Geeze Naruto is OP and is after the pussy. I would have preferred it better if he was just a demi good or something.
3/31/2018 c7 4NightmareDragonKing
Hey, don't pay much attention to people who don't like your story, they should be glad that you posted a story that you actually put an effort into. If they don't like, well then why did they read the story. In my own opinion the story is good so far. An idea to add is that you have Naruto use the rinnegans human path to take the soul of a fallen angel, maybe when Kokabiel comes around and Naruto gains his knowledge that way, a more detailed understanding of the supernatural
3/10/2018 c7 Archleone
I'd complain and say your excuse for pushing Issei onto Rias is a flimsy one (since Rias/Issei happens a lot more often than Naruto/Rias does), but I guess it doesn't really matter considering how this story has been abandoned for a significant amount of time.

That, and the last chapter was pretty bad. Sending Naruto on that mission with Kuroka was a big mistake. You even admitted that you had to make up a pretty retarded excuse for Naruto to even be there, let alone accept it. That should have been a clear sign to you that such a thing was a bad idea.

I don't necessarily mind Naruto being so OP, but I do mind how he's basically holding back just so that Issei can look like he's remotely useful. The story is about Naruto, after all. Not Issei.

I would have made Naruto the only one fighting for Rias, with him telling Issei to stay out of the fight since he's already lost once already. That's also because I'm pretty insistent in the idea that Rias should be with Naruto. Even ignoring that, the battle being 2 vs Riser and his Peerage really steals a lot of the impact and tension from the scene. It's almost... comical and stupid. With how Naruto wrecked everyone, Issei's contributions came off as more of some older sibling letting his idiot kid brother pretend to be useful to feel good about himself.

I also disliked how you made it a point for Naruto to overhear Rias and Akeno talking about how the Fallen targeting Issei was a "chance" for them, blatantly implying they intended to let him die so Rias could resurrect him without asking. Yet, Naruto doesn't act on that information at all and treats Issei's resurrection like it was a great thing with no real drawbacks and not at all suspicious. Hell, he was even stupid enough to want to be enslaved himself.

Your excuse was that Naruto wasn't "the most logical" of people. Sure. He isn't a complete idiot though. He just acted like an idiot because he was childish and naive. He still managed to become Hokage in canon though, so that shows he has some intelligence to work with. Post-war Naruto would definitely be a bit more wary and think things through more. Kurama would also be more than smart enough to pick up the clues and keep Naruto from putting himself in such a disadvantageous position. The point is moot because he wasn't able to be resurrected, but it's a flaw in the characterization because it makes Naruto seem more idiotic than necessary or pleasant to read.

Personally, I think the harem should have included Rias, and Kuroka shouldn't have been added to the story until a later point. Rushing her inclusion just led to weird, awkward messes like chapter 6. Pacing is important. You've rushed a lot of this story, what little of it there is.

There was also a bunch of errors with your grammar and diction (such as using the wrong word because you think it sounded right, but didn't bother actually looking up the definition to make sure), but I'm not going to bother to get into the detail for a dead story.
2/14/2018 c7 Guest
Dear writer please make more chapters
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »