for A Legend

12/22/2015 c1 2Son of Salem
For Naruto Harem Add Rias And Akeno And Maybe Raynare Or A Fallen Angel To The Harem
12/22/2015 c1 Aquos dragon
Looking forward to what you can write good luck :)
12/22/2015 c1 bladetri
12/22/2015 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
nice job
12/22/2015 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Please continue
Can't wait for more
12/22/2015 c1 kolus
Good more please don't make naruto a power level won't allow evil pieces to work on him Sona if you is a really rare job so far
12/22/2015 c1 Mihairii
It is nice, to the harem can Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Koneko, Kuroka, Serafall, Yasaka be with Naruto?

Also i will like to see Issei single paired with Asia, or if it has to be an harem just make it really small, 2 girls, Asia, Raynare maybe, because i'm not a fan of Issei, that's why i read crossovers.
12/22/2015 c1 Mokamiharu
It's a nice begining, and i hope that Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Xenovia are in Naruto's harem, also Kurok, Serafall and maybe Grayfia too.

Also Issei doesn't needs an harem, just pair him with Asia and/or irina, no more girls, first because this is a crossover with DxD, the MC of DxD is the one getting the harem, if the MC is Naruto he should have the harem, and also most of the people that read DxD crossovers actually didn't like issei, otherwise they will read DxD fics not crossovers, so please put issei single paired or with two girls at most, Asia and irina, because usually stories with two MC doesn't work and they didn't work if there are more than one character with an harem because it will take the spot time from ones to others.
12/22/2015 c1 welltall44
Nice starting chapter and as far as the members of Issei's harem who join Naruto's I would hope for Rias, Koneko, Xenovia, Ravel and Rossweisse. With Naruto around I don't think Koneko or Rossweisse would fall for Issei due to their feelings about perverts and the fact that Naruto is someone who has mastered Senjutsu would make him far more attractive to not only Koneko but Kuroka as well after all having a Juubei as the father to your child is far better than a mere dragon. Plus I think that someone like Naruto would make a far greater impression on Ravel and Xenovia than Issei would. Also I think that Issei as he isn't the main character should ultimatly be limited to only a max of 3 or 4 girls for his harem due to the simple fact of giving him anymore would potentially draw spotlight away from Naruto who is the main character and this is a mistake that many other authors have made in these kind of stories. Plus of the girls in Issei's harem the only ones I ever saw their falling in love with Issei believable was Asia and Irina. Everyone else's feelings for him didn't make so much sense especially Rossweisse. Your story has a lot of potential and I look forward to the next chapter so keep up the good work.
12/22/2015 c1 metalhead2793
Pretty good overall. Just please don't follow bs and nerf Naruto for plot . at his level he is at least equal to upper god levels, Ophis /great red. I could see him being slightly weaker than great red but he is featless.
12/22/2015 c1 BANKAIZEN
interesting
12/22/2015 c1 T-B-R
Good first chapter, cant wait to read more!
12/22/2015 c1 19KuronoDono12
Good start to the story and for it being your first story it s even better. As for the harem I agree that anything other than harem for a Highschool DxD story just doesn't feel right.

As for Naruto's harem I think that Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Kuroka, Serafall, Yasaka, and possibly Koneko would be a good harem for him. However Koneko could also end up as a little sister figure to him and be paired with Issei.

As for Issei's harem: Asia, Koneko *If she isn't paired with Naruto*, and maybe a twist by adding Raynare and having it so that she was either forced to kill Issei or she never wanted to kill him in the fist place.
12/22/2015 c1 vincentiusnatalus
it's quite good for 1st chapter. please write more chapters.
12/22/2015 c1 2kuroeli
You know it's a awful story when Kurama says, "kit".
458 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »