for A Legend

12/22/2015 c1 toile grant
good
12/22/2015 c1 1Crytach
Keep writing this story mate... and ignore the Lore crazies that will give you shit about the technology comments, they are right (As shinobi did use radios, there were trains in snow country aswell as blimps) but thats beside the point, as it is no longer relevant as he is no longer in the elemental nations... one other thing... can you make him the sort of big brother figure to koneko?
12/22/2015 c1 The Deranged Piggy
So far, a good start. Can you add at least Rias and Asia with Naruto, Rias cause she's a buxom redhead, and Asia because I want to see one, just one story where Naruto and Asia are a thing and see where it goes from there.
12/22/2015 c1 20AizenTheGoat
Fire and ash to me is arguably the best naruto dxd crossover. Shame it's seemingly abandoned I hope you do rewrite it

This story doesn't seem to bad as for getting some of isseis girls I'd say if you really have to Akeno and Xenovia
12/22/2015 c1 xirons
very good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter.
12/22/2015 c1 Mzr90
While this is interesting there was some grammar issues throughout like capitalization and formatting. And I know it needs a harem but really wished you didn't do the typical Naruto with Rias and Akeno pairing.
12/22/2015 c1 Scorez
Really good for your first story! Keep it up.
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31