for A Legend

1/25/2018 c3 sorry
you cant have naruto save rias that was when she loved issei watch them again key points cant be changed in crossovers without the people changing.
sorry
1/22/2018 c7 Klexxsny
The neglection is so real on this story
11/25/2017 c7 3Eternity456
Can you please update this it’s awesome
11/21/2017 c3 Blake2020
nice
11/21/2017 c2 Blake2020
interesting
11/21/2017 c1 Blake2020
Great start
11/7/2017 c1 Guest
i liked it alot you should make more chapters
10/29/2017 c2 david.teague.3950
Not like it matters but personally in nearly every crossover that I've read with Naruto and Issei in it, Issei is almost always paired with Asia. Personally I'd love for Naruto to be paired with the following: Kuroka, Asia, Irina, and Ravel, Xenovia or Rossweiss are iffy as I really don't know much about them other than the fact that one was a Valkeri, and the other is a holy sword wielder. Kuroka desires to mate with the strongest person possible and have a litter of kittens with said strongest person(in this story that's Naruto), Asia is truly innocent and I think it'd be better for her to try and vie for Naruto's affection as let's face it he's not an open pervert like Issei. Irina she was a reincarnated Angel who then from what I understand accepted her feelings for Issei a known pervert and stopped caring about falling from grace. Ravel she's a high class Devil, and from what a crossover author dubbed her as, a Tsundere(not sure if that's true or not).

Now as to my original comment about it not mattering, well for starters this is your story so your decision is final. Secondly you haven't updated this in a year, the way I see it you're not really that serious about this story, other wise you'd have updated it at least once this year.
10/18/2017 c3 Yami-Guy
You know if there was one thing about this chapter that annoyed the hell out of me it was the explanation of servants/slaves that happened. It shouldn't matter how well gilded a cage is...a cage is still a cage. Naruto just accepted that an entire race of being just said 'Okay you are now a servant/slave to my family...you can do whatever you want as long as I say its okay, if you don't we will kill you.' I mean literally it doesn't matter what Rias said there, it doesn't change the facts that the servants/peerage member would never be able to leave without the okay of their master and would then be hunted down and probably killed if they didn't have it. So to see another fic where the MC hears Rias say 'They are my family!' and then go all cheering and smiling and accepting slavery just annoys the hell out of me.

Rant over ...beyond that little bit above I really did enjoy this update and cant wait to continue onto the next chapters.
8/22/2017 c7 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update if it comes.
8/10/2017 c3 SantoryuSekai
Akeno does not combine as the main pro naruto: /
I'm going to stop reading right here, I'm sorry.
8/4/2017 c4 name
This is not your first fanfic chapter one was your first fanfic
8/6/2017 c7 44Wacko12
keep going
5/17/2017 c7 fenixrojo36
Hola amigo espero que sigas la actualización de esta historia y no la abnadones
5/13/2017 c7 2Lil Author Vert
Issei needs to stop lmao
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »