for Passion and secrets can equal MURDER!

8/7/2019 c3 Bev beltz
Hi carol .i am reading your finchel fic passion and secrets can equal murder again .i forgot how much I like how you write .i hope to be reading another new fic of yours in the near future. Talk to you soon .bev.
5/25/2018 c12 Amy Licata Grisanti
Loved it.. Great story
7/5/2017 c11 14khazrn43
Hey reading this again. Still as good as the first time. The bit with Artie eating his burger was that coincidence or do you know how much of a burger nut Kevin McHale is? He post to his Instagram about different burgers in CA (InOut being his fav, mine too. Best damn burger anywhere and I'm from Chi-town we knows our food) and where ever he travels. So funny. Love it. Now I'm off to read the update on your other story. Love ya talk tomorrow Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
2/6/2017 c12 GrandmaGoodwitch39
Loved it on second reading. So happy you continue to write Finchel fiction - you really do get those two characters. More please!
2/6/2017 c12 GuestGuest
Loved this story just as much the second time around. Glad you are continuing to write Finchel stories. You capture them beautifully.
Please continue with Finn and Rachel stories.
4/20/2016 c12 Amypilierfan123
aww such an amazing ending so sad its over though :(

*Waits for your next Finchel Story*
4/13/2016 c12 playtime2507
I finally got a chance to finish this, I loved it! I'd like to cast my vote for a sequel! And this was one of the best uses of Sam I have ever read ;) Thanks again and come back soon!
4/10/2016 c12 Kedzie3238
Loved the story and loved the ending. So glad you did the epilogue to finish it up. Thanks so much!
4/9/2016 c12 noro
wonderful ending to an amazing story fantastic writing
4/9/2016 c12 khazrn43
Was a great ending
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
4/9/2016 c11 khazrn43
Wow! It was great too bad Quinn wasn't walking down the street and got shot instead of Rachel. Sex was hot
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer,
4/9/2016 c12 5lefthandedrn
Aw beautiful ending for a wonderful story. Fav'd.
4/9/2016 c12 vickstick
Loved this story
4/9/2016 c12 27FinchelFan728
I'm so happy things worked out for Finchel :)
4/9/2016 c11 FinchelFan728
I love the Finchel smut :) And that cliffhanger! I'm on my seat!
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »