for Red in the Blue

5/3/2019 c1 eska
COOL! Please continue!
1/13/2018 c1 Imperfect-BlackAngel
The story is great .. I would suggest you make it a hermione/four or eric/hermione fanfic.. the romance would be intense and the pairing would rock.
12/30/2016 c1 Guest
Please more!
4/27/2016 c1 Hermoine Granger
This story is awesome please continue. PLEASE!
2/10/2016 c1 FanGirlForever
Very good start!
2/4/2016 c1 56Debs1990
I have read the Divergent series and I really enjoyed this. You describe how her life changed when she found out about being Divergent very well. I think that Hermione is very in character, reeling from the fact that what should have been a simple decision for her is now one of the hardest she will ever have to make. Her anger at how Divergents are seen as a threat and killed if discovered is very in character and is my favourite part. It reminded me of her S.P.E.W campaign in the Harry Potter Books. I loved how you made her parents happy about her choice while everyone else was shocked. I really didn't expect that at all.
SPaG: I noticed that you slipped into first person at times. "I don't mean physically, because" and "who am I kidding". you also missed the s of she. 'she was told that he could be a Dauntless too.'
1/8/2016 c1 106jiangcheng
Oh, I really enjoyed this seeing as I've read Divergent before. I found it really interesting that you chose Hermione as your character. I felt like you really captured her emotions as she debated between the choices. Being Hermione,of course she thought logically but it showed us her Gryffindor qualities, or in this case, Dauntless side. I liked how you showed not only her choice but a few of other people's decisions. There is a part in the beginning where you slip into first person "I don't mean physically, because ..." and "but who am I kidding?" it would be better if you kept in third person since I was a bit confused since everything else was in third, and it wasn't in italics like the rest. I actually wouldn't mind seeing more of this piece. (Especially not because you mentioned Malfoy) Great job!
12/27/2015 c1 1supremedonutruler
please keep this going, it's a great start.
12/23/2015 c1 Guest
I am very interested in this prompt, please continue writing! Have a nice Christmas!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service