FanFiction.Net
for Children of the Sun

6/14/2021 c68 mielou35
Harry enters more and more into politic, and it’s not an easy nor safe thing… I really hope that Dumbledore familiar was marked, it would be horrible if not (and not very logic too)
This chapter was really cool, thanks !
6/14/2021 c68 DarkRavie
6/14/2021 c68 Jeswal
No, Dumbledore is not to get out! Oh my! You left on such a cliff hanger! I guess I have no choice but to wait for the next chapter. Until next time.
6/7/2021 c67 1AxelsFire96
Great chapter! I'm excited to see where this all goes.
5/31/2021 c67 8Gummybear.Michaelis
This is so interesting! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
5/29/2021 c67 mielou35
I just discovered this story and I read it all in just a few d’y, it’s so cool ! I really like the world you build ! Though Harry is a little too perfect, you used so well the fact that he know nothing about magic society !
Thank you for writing this !
5/27/2021 c67 Starlette
Harry's growing so much, I like how he's taking more and more action, how he has traits from all Houses, His enthousiasm and his seriousness... It's really fascinating!
5/27/2021 c44 12excessivelyperky
Great chapter. I wonder if other Muggleborn students have their familiars do different things than what other students are used to? (for instance, was always surprised Hermione didn't work on wandless magic so she could do it during the summer, which I suspect she would find very frustrating).

And though Minerva doesn't instantly find the answer, I suspect her study of Albus' notes and her use of other perspectives will help her get there; she's willing to give other people information, so she's already ahead of Dumbledore there.
5/24/2021 c67 Friendlyferrets
Thank you for the update on your story. I truly enjoy reading it. Please continue, it's awesome.
5/24/2021 c67 Pteaset
So good
5/24/2021 c67 mooneysfate
thank you for the wonderful update! :)
5/24/2021 c67 LeightonWD
Great chapter
5/23/2021 c67 sarahsezlove
So good to see an update.
5/23/2021 c67 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
5/22/2021 c66 00
Please continue this excellent story.
1,594 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »