FanFiction.Net
for Children of the Sun

5/16/2021 c43 12excessivelyperky
Good chapter. Harry is acting reasonably, which of course makes him stand out in the Wizarding World where reason is just something to play with on Sunday afternoons...
5/13/2021 c42 excessivelyperky
Snape wouldn't need any help to defend himself against the Marauders? How hard *did* Albus Obliviate her about them?

Note that Minerva believes the sayings about her familiars, but not about anybody else's. How interesting.
5/9/2021 c66 00
Anymore to come?
5/8/2021 c66 1Ern Estine 13624
Can’t wait for the next chapter
5/7/2021 c66 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
your work is absolutly beautifull beyond words abd i live reading this so much!
5/3/2021 c41 Rossess20
The Malfoy's are kinda dumb huh? Lol.
5/2/2021 c33 Rossess20
Wow. I don't think I've ever been more satisfied with Dumbledore's punishment in any other fic than I am with this one. Good job
5/1/2021 c13 Rossess20
I appreciate your characterization of McLaggen. I was a little tired of the misogynistic dickhead version everywhere else.
4/21/2021 c40 12excessivelyperky
The moment I saw the tin jackrabbit, I thought of Luna Lovegood (though I expect her familiar is a common American Jackalope, the way Hester should have been in the Dark Materials books).

Of course, the first thing to find out is if the assertion is actually true. Also, are the scores from Muggleborn people being changed down or maybe *up*? This also needs to be found out.
4/21/2021 c66 57Rebe Marauder
Hola! Me está gustando mucho la historia. Tengo una duda:¿La rata de Ronald es Scabers? Lo pregunto porque esa rata es un animago y como es un mago, tiene que tener un familiar, ¿no? A no ser que el familiar de Peter sea artificial y halla podido dejarlo en otro lado. Tengo otra teoría y es que cuando un mago se transforma en un animal, su familiar animal se disuelve en él o algo así. ¿Y qué pasa con los magos presos en Azkaban? ¿Los animales de los magos presos permanecen junto a ellos? ¿Y Remus Lupin como hombre lobo tiene un familiar?
4/10/2021 c39 12excessivelyperky
Great chapter. I'm sure that Albus didn't think Snape's familiar was natural, either-a dirty half-blood with a silver one?

And I am very happy that Harry thinks he *should* be questioned (though Susan has a more utilitarian view of things).

Yeah, Lucius thinks Draco should be in charge of Hogwarts, but nope, that's not going to happen.
3/17/2021 c3 1SiriusBlackHeir
Hufflepuff Harry brightens my soul. And I'm not a hufflepuff, but I love seeing a more decisive Harry that wants to shape the society for the better.
3/16/2021 c58 Antaros
One thing I truly love is when a Snape that’s trying to be a better person gets a chance to remind someone overstepping their place (Mrs. Malfoy) how utterly fucking terrifying he can be. That moment where the person thinks “well shit” is immensely satisfying. I had a cheshire smile that whole scene.
3/10/2021 c30 12excessivelyperky
I'm glad Harry learned from this experience not to risk other people's lives for what he wants.

And yes, Snape is all about protecting the students (McGonagall mostly is, but not quite as much as Snape. Snape grew up the sissy Muggle world, where if a child dies at a school it's a *huge* scandal. At Hogwarts, er, not so much).

It'll be interesting to find out a lot of things since Quirrell survived. A little Veritaserum in his tea could be just the thing.
3/4/2021 c66 sjrodgers23