for Instruments of Destruction

9/6 c1 12excessivelyperky
Dear Jesus, I was on this project once...and let's not forget the contractor trying to get rich on change orders and only finding out what went wrong from the subcontractor the main contractor failed to pay.
5/8 c1 Cheesefondue
That's exactly how it must have gone down _
4/19 c1 13Synthesis
This is the sort of Star Wars story I would like to write if I was braver, more adventrous, less desperate for readers and maybe less wary of accusations of closet sympathy for well-dressed space Nazis. So instead I wrote some boring mediocrity about mercenaries and moral dilemmas about the Jedi and justifications of violence. I really like this story, some picking at needless details aside, and I'm glad it was recommended to me. Your attention to detail was much appreciated, and while I might have your head for those kind of mechanical details, I don't think I'd have it for the spirit of project management. Well done, Alexander.
2/18 c1 JustMovedIn
Heh. Nice story, and it is now canon as far as I am concerned.
1/24 c1 Guest
Still my favorite Star Wars fanfiction.
1/15 c1 1CorruptedDrake
Lol I hurt myself from laughing so hard.
11/11/2018 c1 Ember Rising
Amazing. Thank you for this lovely bit of morbid humor. There's always fun to be had behind the fantastically strange hero-centered story of Star Wars.

My only critique is I wish there were more scenes instead of explanations. The conversation with Ganth is excellent and builds the story better.
10/19/2018 c1 PlasticSoldier
Darkly humorous. I was looking to reread Metropolitan Man and was not disappointed to see this listed as another thing you had done.
5/15/2018 c1 Guest
Still one of my top 20 fanfictions.
5/1/2018 c1 Trombonin
Man I’m rereading this years after I first checked it out and it’s still one of my favorite one shots. Very well written
3/12/2018 c1 1quietwraith
I love how you managed to make us feel sorry for an evil person. And that line about eliminating words such as "sleep" from your vocabulary was very relatable. A small criticism-wasn't Jerjerrod a Moff, not an Admiral? 10/10, will read everything else you've written.
1/18/2018 c1 Guest
This is by a long shot the best SW fic I've ever read. Horrifying, hilarious and completely perfectly plausible in every single last detail. Sublime.
1/18/2018 c1 Ambaire
Brilliant. I'm dying of laughter here.
8/20/2017 c1 3fireball900
Very insightful short piece, while I wondered about the mass (though I didn't realize it was *that* many Executors) I never thought about the timeline.
8/10/2017 c1 ardvarkeating101