for Cocooned

11/13/2016 c1 Midnight
Damn it gil! way to ruin the moment! i love FrUk, so thank you for writing this! :))
1/16/2016 c1 Guest
Yassssssssssssss
12/24/2015 c1 1k+sctwilightvampwolfgal
Thank you! I love it! (This is the first ever giftfic that I've ever received!) Now, I feel the need to read and watch Harry Potter! This is enough to make me a fan of that too! Thank you so much! I squealed once I read your PM and kept on squealing while reading this! It's so fluffy and adorable, and I love them so much! My OTP! Yay! Thank you a ton! You deserve a million virtual and real life hugs right there! Thank you! *Squeals...* My heart! I woke up to check my PMs, and I find this beautiful baby! Thank you! I am now a Harry Potter fan as you've converted me! Thanks! Yay! This story is so fricken' beautiful! Pardon, my language! Thank you so much! It's amazing! How did I ever make such an amazing friend and find such an amazing writer such as you? Thank you so much, Arkie! Ahh, I'm so happy! I'm smiling a ton! You just started my Christmas Eve morning off right! Thank you! I shall continue to fangirl over this possibly all day and then some! Thank you so much! It's so beautiful! (I had just mentioned Slytherins yesterday after reading a license plate too! Wow!) I'm so happy! Thank you! I can just see them now, living there so happily! Ah! I love it so much! (I'm sure that this is the longest review I've ever written, but I'm just so happy!) I feel the fluffy tingles in my belly and my slight headache is gone! Yay! Thank you so much! You've made me beyond happy! Thanks a bunch! I love it so much! I might cry of happiness soon which I probably shouldn't do! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't be happier! Thanks! I'm so happy, and the FrUK fluff is amazing! Thanks! Yay! Thank you! I'm smiling so widely and have tears on the brink of my eyes! I've been giggling out of joy amongst my squeals as well! Thanks! You've made this American's day already! Thank you! I love it! You have to be the most amazing person ever for writing this for me! (It's not too late by the way. It's Christmas Eve over here, so it's a perfectly reasonable time for a Christmas fic!) Thank you so much! It's so beautiful and fluffy! Gil, how could you stomp on the mood when the were about to kiss? I love it so much, and you can just feel the need of them to kiss, and when they are interrupted, the disappointment! You can just fangirl over the almost kiss! It's so pretty and beautiful! (I hope that there is not a word limit to this as then I might exceed it a lot!) It's so lovely! Thank you!