for The Stocking

1/1/2016 c1 Welsh mama
A lovely story, which I should have read before Christmas, but I ran out of time. You strike a nice balance between showing elements of every day life for them and their newly wed happiness. Their home-made presents were perfect and Tom's letter to the baby was beautiful. As always, lots of little extra touches which make your stories so special - I enjoyed the disapproval from Sister Feeney when Tom greeted her with a kiss.
12/31/2015 c1 tammyteresa64
I loved this. It was sweet and adorable. Their Christmas presents to each other was previous - especially the booties i.e. Baby cap lol. And then the letter Tom wrote to his child was even more precious. Love all your detail and descriptions and scenes of their life together. I can't believe there is a pub called the confession box - too funny lol
And the funny part : the play Edith wrote - I am still laughing. Hysterical. And the name of the play was perfect. Even then she was a writer. Obviously I am a major Edith fan - she got the last laugh on the series 6 CS lol. Love it.
Anywhoo :) Loved your fic and thanks for writing. I always love reading your fics.
12/30/2015 c1 feminista12
Excellent as always! Thanks for sharing your talents, again!
12/29/2015 c1 Guest
Brilliant, just brilliant!
12/28/2015 c1 54The Yankee Countess
SO SWEET AND PRECIOUS! I know you said this wasn't part of the "Home" universe, but I could easily see it fitting in there, mainly with Tom's promise to make love to Sybil every Christmas ;o) and I love how she wanted to make good on that present! ;oP

But I love that he thought her baby booties were a cap, which just shows how Sybil still has a long way to go with her domestic handy-crafts, but she's getting there! But seriously, this was a lovely story and I'm so glad you were able to participate in the exchange this season!
12/28/2015 c1 47JessieBess
Wow! What a truly delightful story that brought out what should be the best of Christmas - gifts of love. Absolutely loved Tom's letter to his unborn child.
12/27/2015 c1 18The Irish Chauffeur
This was a lovely read for Christmas with all the incidental details including the trams, Arnotts, Nelson's Pillar, the Dublin street names, along with the haddock and roast potatoes. I see that Sybil still remembers her old life - hence her interest in the flapper dress and that Mary manages, as usual, to put her foot in it (appropriate given the subject matter) by suggesting that she send over some money. Not that it is accepted as Tom and Sybil just aren't those kind of people. not at all. So then the revelation of the fact that the duo will become a trio in the New Year. And Tom writing a letter in his journal to the as yet unborn child was a real delight.

Many thanks.

The Irish Chauffeur
12/26/2015 c1 40magfreak
THANK YOU! :) I read it really fast when you first pm'ed me and then again slowly to savor it this morning. It was exactly what I wanted. It didn't even occur to me that the pregnancy could figure into something they "made" but that was perfect. I also felt like you threw in some details just for me like the name Colin :) and Tom being a virgin. The details and history you threw in were awesome.

A perfect Secret Santa fic! Loved it so much, just as I love all your writing! Beautiful! Thank you so much!
12/25/2015 c1 12Andorra97
That was very sweet! Beautiful gifts for each other from both of them and it brings you right in the Christmas spirit!
12/25/2015 c1 dreamer 3097
This is good
12/24/2015 c1 21TheDeathlyHallows-123
This is completely adorable!