for I'll Be Home For Christmas

7/3/2020 c1 20Amanda3271
Audrey becoming pregnant with James would make sense because of the fact that she and Nathan were active a lot during the final season...and we all know that due to his numbing trouble Nathan would have had to do away with wearing condoms.
11/23/2018 c1 2The Imitation Wizard
I loved it! It was beautiful! Bravo!
2/4/2017 c1 50TML9115
This was so sweet. Well done.
5/29/2016 c1 92SapphireShelle91
This is all I wanted as the finale of this fantastic series. Thank you.
3/13/2016 c1 11Hairi Esh Mooncake
Thank you for putting me to rest! I really wished for this type of ending. No matter what they tell you, the original still is the original.
2/6/2016 c1 21luvgsr
A post series fic, and a Christmas one at that. It can't get any better. I absolutely loved it!
1/10/2016 c1 angeliena
Love youre story I always taught that James was a copy of the original James.
12/30/2015 c1 Karamelwood02
I've lost count of how many times I've read this fic. So perfect. So beautiful. So Naudrey. I would love if you continued it into a short series or couple of chapters. Just to see our Naudrey raising James and being domestic would be amazing! Thank you for such an amazing story:)
12/26/2015 c1 37Dana Hale
Beautifully written!
12/25/2015 c1 5STforRK
Kudos on the story. Great Christmas present for Naudrey fans.
12/25/2015 c1 17Doks
omg that was SO CUTE. Nathan deserves that ending. I think that it would be nice to let her as Paige anyway, but wow that was so much better lol
Ugh, it's so cute.
Thank you for writing that. You're awesome!
12/24/2015 c1 Ctilus
I was so happy to see that you wrote something. I've missed your work. I loved this so much! It was a great Christmas present to Naudrey fans. I really really hope to see more from you in the future you are seriously hands down one the best writers here. This was sooo awesome! Merry Christmas :)
12/24/2015 c1 13sunsetsoverwater
Yes, yes, yes! You're back writing, and it was wonderful! The best Christmas gift. I really do believe Audrey would bubble to the surface, and I love your twist that she was pregnant when she went into the barn. I didn't think of that, and love what you did with it. Amazing job.