for From Dusk To Dawn

1/24/2020 c11 Byakko01
Continue por favor
10/27/2019 c11 2Chimera Hex
I'm thinking something small, yet a lot of those creature types have been used... something agile, that can conceal itself well in rafters or alcoves.

I do wish you would get back into writing. I've said this regarding your other works as well. Your stories are good. Sad, and often provoking a depth, yet intriguing and versatile. Each of them pose unique potential, and I really wish your latest would be granted a sequel.

still, you mentioned writing for interest, and forcing yourself into an old style produces awkward effects.

I enjoy your work. This is the last chapter for me, yet i may come back some time. Fair ventures, and hoping to see more some day.
10/25/2019 c4 Chimera Hex
Remarkably well thought out. It's a bit touchy about certain areas, but A) childhood and B) commonplace issue.

Honestly, I'm really impressed by the depth you've gone into. In terms of theory, development, attribution, and characterization... The plot hasn't quite engaged me yet, but It's generally an interesting read. The sentiment is tender, yet pleasant, and I confess the mother's 'WTH?' moment made me laugh.

Really glad to see some skill varieties in this chapter, as well as some demonstration of practical development. The elemental cross-development is inspiring, while it is a bit vague in term of outward portrayal... I am glad that I've still got a bit more reading to do.
2/23/2019 c11 Kemi
Well... This is the moment when I am like: "hey, this has not been updated for 3 years. Should I still leave a coment? ...'' You can see what decision I took. I really wish you could retake the story and continue it. But that is your decision to take.

As for the sumoning contract. Mmmm... What about felines. (It is said that they have 7 lives... Or was it 9? And they are god at sneaking around!) I know that the uchiha had some relation with cat ninja (how D F did they got to an understanding? Mmmm... Maybe because cats like warm and dry places?) but i still think that felines in general would be cool, cute and fluffy as summons. Same about wolves, but we already have the hatakes and inuzukas.
2/23/2019 c11 Kemi

As for the sumoning contract. Mmmm... What about felines. (It is said that they have 7 lives... Or was it 9?) I know that the uchiha had some relation with cat ninja (how D F did they got to an understanding? Mmmm... Maybe because cats like warm and dry places?) but i still think that felines in general would be cool, cute and fluffy as summons. Same about wolves, but we already have the hatakes and inuzukas.
3/14/2018 c11 Aelain
Well this was really good, sorry to see it hasnt updated in a while. Good use of explaining everyday things and believable characters, except for maybe some of the mooks. I thought the shock of the gender change was well done as well as the previous lives memories.
1/27/2018 c11 notBald
This has been a fun read. The high-point has been the last two chapters, with her escape attempt not quite working as planned. I also enjoyed the end chapter parodies, SSS class secret indeed.

The only drag is the first chapter. I see what you were trying for, and it worked to a degree, but it went on too long.
9/30/2017 c5 Nanami-chan
I LOVE how in-depth this is! It explains how amazing the OC is going to become, not just, "Oh I can barely wall wall to-RASENGAN!"

Yeah, no.

Detail is always better in my book. If you ever worry about length just make sure you aren't repeating the same thing twice, just explain it simply once!

Course, not everyone sees things the same way but...meh. I think this is brilliant.

9/30/2017 c3 Nanami-chan
Ahh~ My heart was racing! Kaa-chan is a badass! I was so worried about Mito!

You kept me on the edge!

9/30/2017 c2 Nanami-chan
Okay, so this is brilliant.

I love the OC and their unique twist...there was no dangly bits. Haa~ It'll be really interesting to see how she'll cope with this, so far she's doing well but...all good things come to an end.

I am thoroughly fascinated by your take on seals and the noble clans. Your little Uzumaki-hime seems to be hashing out a plan, maybe not to save the world but by saving her family.

Humble beginnings.

Eager to read more, I'll review what I can and offer criticism but, I really don't see a need to with this chapter.

2/24/2017 c11 1Whats'isname
I've now read your two most recent stories. Please keep them going. A quality writing. I'm off to read your previous two
12/18/2016 c11 6MonochromeJoker29
Please continue this story!
10/1/2016 c11 Kushina101
who said summons had to be living, fruits and veggies!
5/7/2016 c11 odinlowejr88
You've done great until the last couple chapters but the moment she left uzu she picks up an entire pile of idiot balls. She makes far too many stupid mistakes one after another to the point it breaks suspension of disbelief. One or two things, especially if you can come up with a reasonable excuse, aren't that bad but when you add them all together it's like we're all of a sudden reading a different story.

Added to that after over a decade of planning this she should have multiple detailed plans with several contingencies in place but instead as far as I can tell the only thing she actually planned out about her escape is that she would use a seal to hide her scent/chakra/etc so she couldn't be tracked (which she didn't bother to premake for some reason, instead waiting till after she left to write it?)
5/6/2016 c1 Serelena
I have never read a story with this type of writing style before but this was probably the best childhood time skip chapter I've ever read. You covered everything that needed to be mentioned perfectly and I loved how her thoughts skipped around. It was unique and much more entertaining than anything else I've read that is similar. Basically, this chapter was fantastic! I absolutely love the story so far, thank you so much for writing this!
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »