for Linked in Life and Love

21h c83 Zoro50
This was a lot of fun to read. Cool to see Weiss displaying her new skills. Combat was fun and can't wait to see what Ruby has in store for Jacques. I assume those buildings that they flew over where Atlas or wherever it is he is waiting.
1/23 c83 Carre
1. Keep Up with the Good Work (Washed Thumbs Up!)!
1/24 c83 1Nagaichi
that was awesome!
1/24 c83 2DReality
God I Love This Story
1/23 c83 4JaiAlaiJedi
Weiss: I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, i can handle it. Have a nice day.

Seriously, the chapter was worth the wait, love to see where the story is and how far it's come. Keep up the good work!
1/23 c83 4TacoKing23
I'm not sure if this counts as a cliffhanger? At the very least, I don't consider it one. There was definitely a resolution here. And the odds of Ruby and Penny failing to wipe out the remaining AKs is laughably small.

Fantastic imagery in that last moment, by the way. Little confused why Ruby didn't already have a mag loaded, knowing she was going into a hostile situation, but rule of cool gives it a pass.
1/23 c83 1LostUmbrella
I came in partway through, but let me still give you my kudos for having kept writing this long :)
Also, badass Ruby is badass!
1/23 c83 W8W
Very nice chapter.

Ruby have pure awesome. I really like Speedymore name.

Still main star is Weiss. She was clever and found loopholes in robots programming learning what she wanted.
Her use of Yang semblance was also very impressive. Tearing robots apart and using parts as weapon was clever.
I can't wait for next chapter.
1/23 c83 Ase Of SpADeZ
Stop dangling me off of cliffs please. I need a break from the abuse.
1/23 c83 2Grimm slayer Garm
Man you’re such a tease! Here I was last chapter telling myself ‘yes! Ruby’s totally going to go full on badass vengeful warrior queen on these guys without loosing what makes Ruby well Ruby’ but we got a nice Roman/Raven banter that also served as buildup for the resolution of the immediate crisis. Roman admitting that Ruby scares him more then Raven was a nice touch.

Then we got this chapter and while I wasn’t disappointed I really wanted some badass warrior Queen action but alas all we got was a glimpse of it.
1/23 c83 sayalovesdiva
Seriously it's been 5 years? Wow time has flown by almost as fast as speedymore. Lol. This was a great chapter. I loved the part when Weiss's eyes opened and were glowing like that. With the line of, "No I burn!" Actually made me cheer. Thank you for that.
1/23 c83 Spike dragul
Ahhh, gives me chills. Loving the story!
1/22 c83 Guest
Awsome story and epic ending. It gave an awsome liam Nelson vibe" I will find you" from ruby keep up the good work and thank you for the awsome story.
Stay healthy.
1/22 c83 Ger0nim0
This chapter blew me away 0_0

"Yellow Ferrari" by The Toxic Avenger
Play?
1/22 c83 Guest
is just going great. I can't wait to see what happens next
3,724 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »