FanFiction.Net
for Tailed Beast in Fiore

1/7/2017 c1 Guest
Pair kurama with a giant female dragon

It would make sense
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
Is this Kurama or Naruto? Because his speech patterns and general mannerism screams Naruto.
1/7/2017 c3 The legend lover
Lol tailed beast berp to funny!
1/7/2017 c5 Guest
Kurama and Natsu are going to get along (try to BEAT THE CRAP out of each other) A LOT!

Not sure how Kurama and Erza will get along, though he will probably GLADLY hit her whenever she demands that someone hit her as punishment for something she does!
1/7/2017 c5 Yo
Aww no cana pairing
1/7/2017 c5 8Quathis
It is hilarious that Kurama is likely to be a highly regarded mage of Fairy Tail despite his dislike of humanity. He does fit right in, and probably have problems dealing with humans. Maybe have Cana acting as his mediator. Until next time.
1/7/2017 c5 1gamma.hulk179
Oh as a thought maybe you could pair kurama with grandeeney if she gets a human form
1/7/2017 c5 2Nickle2bird
Whoa that was scary. And awww I was hoping for Cana and Kurama paring. Since Kurama said he'll be the Alpha of Fairy Tail would be his title? And happy one year anniversary for this story hope to see more chapter soon. Also did accept oc in this story, if you do I got one for you to used but if not then that OK it your story.
1/7/2017 c5 2Vulkhanos
why Kurama has tails but not fox ears?, if he gets eventually the same power he had as a Bijuu would that make him as strong or stronger than Acnologia?, any other Naruto characters gonna apear in the future? this has pairing? any hints?
1/7/2017 c5 ActualTurtle3
Nice this is the first story I raid with it just kurama
1/7/2017 c4 digreg
Bijuu bomb for acnologia ass
1/7/2017 c5 digreg
Kurama x erza karma for kushina or mirajane for the neglect and demon part And White hair
1/7/2017 c5 2VargasREborn
I loved the stakes of the fight in this chapter. Yeah I knew Kurama was gonna win, he's Kurama, but with access to very little of his power it was interesting.
11/1/2016 c4 The Dude
This is a reposted chapter 3 kek. It was good but Not good enough to double down.
11/2/2016 c1 2Kejmur
Interesting concept. Although I'm surprised that mages like Makarov are surprised with Kurama in the world where animal like humanoids exist - for example Milliana is good example here. I also vote for her being future partner. Cheers.
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »