for All That Glitters

8/19/2018 c7 Bev beltz
Hi Charlotte. I just reread your finchel fic all that glitters .i really liked it .i was wondering if you plan on writing more finchel fics .hopefully you will .thanks .
1/9/2017 c1 24OmniHelix
I like this. The pace is even, and there is just enough detail to give realism but not so much that it gets clunky. Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/24/2016 c7 Guest
Love it. Just read it for the 3rd time. Anxiously awaiting your next story!
9/11/2016 c7 Guest
Liked this finchel story !
8/9/2016 c1 Guest
This was amazing and so cute. I think an epilogue is in order
4/27/2016 c7 Guest
So so good. Thank you for giving us a perfect ending for Finchel. Would love sequel or epilogue. Keep writing cuz you are a great story teller.
4/26/2016 c7 Guest
Love this chapter! I need another update like right now
4/26/2016 c7 Guest
Yay for Finn and Rachel! Please please tell me there is going to be an epilogue!
4/26/2016 c7 Guest
Amazing story! Can't wait for more from you
4/25/2016 c7 guest
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Could there be a sequel?
4/27/2016 c7 Finchel-Amazing
I loved it!
4/26/2016 c7 vickstick
Loved it
4/26/2016 c7 Kedzie3238
I loved how Rachel explained to Carole that she could not live without Finn. I was worried Rachel was going to catch Finn dancing with Amanda and assume the worse. Loved the ending even though I wished it would have ended after they got a room lol. Thanks for the great story again.
4/26/2016 c7 GrandmaGoodwitch39
Good writing! Storyline, setting, characters, plot, ending - all wonderful. Please continue writing as you are very special.
4/26/2016 c7 playtime2507
I loved this story and this last chapter was amazing! I'm glad you didn't drag out Rachel's decision to tell Mason the truth. I thought Rachel's talk with Carole was so sweet. I wanted to smack Tina and Amanda LOL. How about a sequel? Or an epilogue?
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »