for All That Glitters

3/16/2016 c5 27FinchelFan728
I love their relationship with the family :)
3/16/2016 c5 30cab4five
Absolutely fantastic chapter, I loved every single word. Hope all is ok with your family now. Can't wait for the next update. Really hoping Rachel doesn't take too long to get rid of Mason and get our Finn back.
3/16/2016 c5 7ames86
Ughhh Rachel get rid of Mason and be with Finn! Great update! That album by The Script is one of my favorites.
3/5/2016 c4 Guest
Missing the story, please update soon
2/14/2016 c4 30cab4five
Loved the 'chat' between RAchel and Shannon, and knew Finn and Rachel couldn't resist each other, love this story more with every chapter and can't wait for the next one.
***Keep on Drumming***
2/11/2016 c4 Guest
Love it! Please update asap
2/11/2016 c4 Guest
Update soon! I'm hooked and need more ASAP :)
2/10/2016 c4 Guest
Love it can't wait for more
2/10/2016 c3 Guest
Love your new story! Hope you will continue to write finchel.
2/11/2016 c4 Kedzie3238
Oh holy hell! I was so hoping Finn would do the wrong thing here just this one time. Very hot stuff there. Look at Rachel standing up to Shannon. That poor girl did not even come close to killing it. She might be trouble down the road though. Hopefully, Rachel will dump the boyfriend because that relationship is never going to work now. Great chapter!
2/11/2016 c4 playtime2507
Good Lord the sexual tension between these two is off the charts! And aww...they think the love each other! I so was not expecting Rachel to help Finn with his Shannon problem quite like that lol! I really loved how she handled that bitch! I'm sure there is some trouble brewing from Shannon, especially given Rachel's celebrity. I'm excited to read more!
2/11/2016 c4 Amypilierfan123
ooh such a great update i just love how they are getting closer and closer to each other but Rachel needs to let her married man go? lol or something idk :P anyway *Waits for chap 5*
2/11/2016 c4 7ames86
Such a good chapter! Loving the chemistry between Finn and Rachel.
2/11/2016 c4 noro
awesome work great writing
2/10/2016 c4 14khazrn43
Ohmygod, your damn morals Finn Hudson! That was some steamy times. Damn skippy our girl can't stay away from that whiskey eyed boy.
Perfect song choice made the hubs listen to it. George Jones recorded that in 1981, I prefer Chris Stapletons current version. You've been itching to use it in a story I know you have.
Ugh! Shannon is Quinn on nuclear steroids. Witch please. Love Santana and porbrecito Puck got his butt kicked by a girl. Felt like I was a fly on the wall and experienced it with them. More please. The fiancées farm or whatever needs to burn down with him in it.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »