for Shin-Ah's Day of Happiness

4/3/2020 c1 Guest
That was so good. Would love to see you writing again about Shin-ah.
10/26/2018 c1 Huyn Lnh
Your story is cute!
I really want to translate to Vietnamese it on wattpad...
Can I?
Anyway I really like the way you write this story! It's so sweet and soft.
And...one more thing, I'm a fujoshi (in Viet Nam we called it's hủ, I don't know what you guys called it so... yeah, maybe you won't understand) so I really like the sentence talk about Jaeha take Shin-ah in the bridal style
4/22/2017 c1 29YokaiAngel
Amazing!~~~
2/12/2016 c1 91SaoirseParisa
Seriously, this has to be one of the cutest fan fics I've ever read. This just earned itself a spot on my top favorite fan fics list. I only just finished watching the anime and plan on reading the manga and writing a fan fic myself, but good lord, the warm fuzzies! Anyway, I love your writing style. Your prose is clear and concise, not wordy enough to be pretentiously purple, but not rudimentary enough to come off as bland or uninspired. It's clear that you put a lot of effort into this piece, and I commend you. Everyone was perfectly in character as well, and I feel you did them all justice, especially Shin-Ah and Kija. They're both my favorites, and you nailed their personalities, along with everyone else's, down pat. Good job!

I totally agree with you about Shin-Ah's horrible childhood. I have to wonder how he even managed to grow up, considering his guardian, Ao, was pretty stern, almost to the point of being verbally abusive. I actually took a psychology class and it taught me a lot about child development. If a child is put in an abusive environment and not rescued early enough, their brain becomes severely underdeveloped. Heck, I even read that babies can actually die from lack of love and affection in spite of receiving basic necessities like food and clothing! Taesun was cute, too. I liked that he at least had a family member who loved him and cared for him, even when no one else did. I'm sure there are many kids like Taesun and Shin-Ah in the world. Have you ever read the book Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen Mah? She's a famous Chinese writer who wrote about her experiences of child abuse during World War II in China.

I do have some questions, though: I haven't read the manga but I did read some spoilers about it, and I know that Zeno usually doesn't refer to others by their name, but here, he refers to Kija by name. Wouldn't he call Kija by his title, White Dragon? And...is Ao really a girl? I don't think Ao's gender was ever specified in the anime. But again, I haven't read the manga so for all I know I could be wrong.

But yeah, this was a super cute story for a character who needed some love. Great job!
1/5/2016 c1 7TetiSherii
I love it, thanks again.
12/27/2015 c1 25TheOrichalconThief
Naww, what an absolutely aolicious one-shot! All these beautiful Shin-Ah feels really had my heart stirring, kuku.

You kept all the characters beautifully in-character, with Jae-Ha just being overly hilarious. The scene where Hak punched him had me in stitches - my fist does not like idiots? A stroke of genius if you ask me. A perfect little shot to deliver the right Christmas-y feelings that we all need to smile a bit.

And the ending - perfect. Especially the last sentence. You gotta love Ao to bits. Well done Sweety, I am really proud of you and your work :3 *throws about hearts made of chocolate, 'cuz hearts are cute and chocolate is an author's best friend. And tea. And music. And everything*
12/27/2015 c1 lottie
THAT BROKE ME. THAT WAS THE CUTEST FLUFFIEST FIC EVER AND MY ENTIRE FACE HAS BEEN A MASSIVE GRIN FOR THE PAST FEW MINUTES. SHIN-AH DESERVES ALL THE LOVE AND FLUFF IN THE WORLD. You wrote them really well, too! You actually captured everyone, it was great :D especially Shin-ah, he's probably hard to write but his pauses and thoughts and expressions and SMILES WERE PERFECT.