for A Hand to Hold

8/30/2016 c1 stacey caitlin
Please please please continue this! Now I am so intrigued! I think your writing is wonderful!
7/2/2016 c1 hillevi
yay!
Im a lazy reviewer but your storys and your writing is just so very good!
You are so very observant of the characters and you write them so interesting adition scenes.
2/4/2016 c1 Lovetoread596
Please please PLEASE continue! I love your writing style! I really really want to read more! Please DO NOT give up on this fanfic. Season 2 is my favorite season too! I love Mary and Matthew! Thank you for writing this! Please keep going!
1/9/2016 c1 Guest
Lovley!
1/8/2016 c1 2MMarieRose
Just read this. Did like it! Would enjoy a part II (or perhaps a separate story in which Mary manages to extricate herself from the evil Carlisle) - you write well and I look forward to anything further on M/M you might construct.
1/1/2016 c1 judyl1
A very good first M/M fiction. I love season 2, and am always interested in reading new fiction from that era. Good job.
12/28/2015 c1 eyeon
She should have TOLD him! I'm all about the part where they live happily ever after. Very well written; I just wanted the rest of the story.
12/28/2015 c1 Guest
This was great! I couldn't help but think that Matthew also needed to absorb his own words about a guilty man and a good man - this was when he was still beating himself up about Lavinia. He should not have condemned himself for one mistake.

Would love to read more. Thank you!
12/27/2015 c1 Longtime Guest
Thank you for contribution to the M/M fan fiction world. Neither Mary nor Matthew were cardboard characters as presented in S1-S3, and so, it is not surprising that writers like yourself can add depth to their dialogue and character development. Like you, I miss M/M deeply. There are no substitutes.
12/27/2015 c1 Naniee
This is a very nice first try, I'm always happy to read more M/M stories! :))
12/27/2015 c1 Guest
I thought that was really nicely written and extra scenes from M/M are always appreciated. Well done on your first chapter as an DA fanfic author and I will be eagerly looking forward to more of your work!
12/27/2015 c1 AmeriGirlTN
As a lover of all things M/M, I loved this look back at S2. It'd be great to see what other stories you have planned. Thanks for posting.
12/27/2015 c1 Ssnqrq
It's quite strange yet brilliant to see MM via Bates's case. It's so fresh and I love it. Thanks so much for a nice story and hope to see more of you in Downton Abbey universe!