for I Just Want You

10/9/2019 c8 323bhut
Hey, thank you for the new chapter. It's been a while, so it's nice to see the characters start to re-work everything once the dust settles. Good luck to them - it looks as if they're in for some tough times still!
5/28/2017 c7 8captainbellatrix
Oh my god! This chapter was so intense and I absolutely adored it! The detail you put into this feels amazing and I really like that you didn't go for the cliche guy saves the girl all by herself. I also love that Bobbi elbows out both Grant and Lance who then have to go together. It was such a brilliant chapter!

Thank you for writing! Is there any chance of an epilogue? :)
5/28/2017 c6 captainbellatrix
Can I just say I love the way Bobbi is so big sisterly? I love that she's protective but doesn't cross the line unlike Hunter though he did go all out on an apology. I really want to know what happens to Jemma!
5/28/2017 c5 captainbellatrix
I can't wait for the next chapter! This was such a cliffhanger after such a fantastic chapter! I though the look into their respective pasts and issues was important and shows how much they trust each other.
5/28/2017 c4 captainbellatrix
Aww no! I really hope Lance and Jemma will patch it up! I love their dynamic and really wanted to see more of them in the show. As for Jemma and Grant, I'm so happy that they've confessed their love!
5/28/2017 c3 captainbellatrix
I love the relationship you've built between Lance and Bobbi and Jemma! I also thought this chapter ramped the sex up so much and it was so hot!
5/28/2017 c2 captainbellatrix
This was so sexy! I could totally imagine it happening and I think the way you've written Jemma and Grant is so realistic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/28/2017 c1 captainbellatrix
Ooh I'm so excited for the rest of the story! This first chapter set things up nicely and I love that you've included Bobbi as Jemma's 'enabling' sister in law! It's lovely and lighthearted with more than a touch of sexual tension.

Thanks for writing!
3/1/2017 c7 vikinglovero4
Love the beginning of this story.. criminal minds crossover was definitely interesting.. hope you get back to this story one day! :)
8/6/2016 c7 323bhut
Jemma is saved. All right! Garrett had shit beaten out of him. Also good. Grant and Lance seem to be getting along with each other. Jemma will be happy. (So's Bobbi, I suppose). Overall, a great chapter.
5/28/2016 c6 bhut
Oh dear, poor Jemma! I hope that Grant and the others will be able to rescue her in time. Also? May rocks, as she always does.
3/23/2016 c5 IdaRose89
For the love of God...where are the next 30 chapters?! I don't normally read drastically different AU's but this is so addicting. You have stayed true to all the character traits which is impressive. I hope we get to see more of Fitz and Coulson. Is Garret going to be a bad guy? I can't wait for your next update. thank you for posting.
3/8/2016 c5 bhut
Well, Lance and Bobbi are very fun to follow - they rock, as always. Grant and Jemma are very sweet. The chapter's conclusion was something else, though. I cannot wait for the next part!
1/31/2016 c4 bhut
Lance could've handled this better. So could've Grant. Otherwise, thanks for sharing the new chapter with us.
1/17/2016 c3 bhut
Well, this was a nice chapter, especially for Ward and Simmons. Thanks for sharing!
19 Page 1 2 Next »