for Supreme Danger Beast

4/11 c5 darthkratos24
Ashame you actually kept it a non pairing, a one sided love story with Esdeath trying to find natsu the only one to actually harm her and not be intimidated by her would of been great to read... It's honestly the only reason I carried on reading to see if that happened otherwise this story is incredibly boring to read... Not gonna lie only thing that's happened is somepeople didn't die, other then that may as well watch the damn anime and you'll get this story just picture all your favourite people not getting merced instantly and boom this book is born. You Could of done way better we both know this
10/7/2021 c9 1Demon Dragon Shi
For the record, this story has been adopted on Wattpad.
12/4/2020 c6 Eliptic
Name: Wrath

Titles: King of escalation

Gender:Male

Appearance:20 ft tall humanoid, has black scelera and yellow pupils, red back length hair, it's a towering figure of pure muscle

Personality: Territorial, neutral to anything outside his territory, aggressive when woken up, Quick to anger, Strong loyalty to END

Abilities:
Battle continuation: the longer the fight goes, the stronger he gets

Fast regeneration: Heal at a rapid rate

Pain is Power: the more damage he receives, the more quickly he gets stronger

Efficiency: all moves he makes are efficient, no energy wasted

Smart: It's long life has given it experience and has now learned

Terrain Adaptation: see above, any terrain does not hinder is movements
9/2/2020 c9 1mairsarmy321
oh no. im incredibly sad that the story wont go on.
8/29/2020 c2 TKing1517
This is getting really annoying...he's just saving everyone left right and center. And now I learn that he didn't even finish off Esdeath? What?
8/26/2020 c9 johnfanon05
So will there be a chance of Continuing of the Transformers/Avengers Crossover: Till All are One?
8/26/2020 c9 4Slavic Warrior
Damn that is a bummer
8/26/2020 c9 shamacokwilague34
Wish u good luck bro take care
8/26/2020 c8 1Enigmus-288
But I suppose I could take it off your hands I’ve been dying to figure out what to do with fan fiction that does not involve constantly searching for a new story that can provide such limited entertainment. (Especially if they’ve been dropped or deleted). So bottom line is I see some REAL good opportunity here for me I’m a fan “Akame ga Kill” and I am REALLY a fan of Fairy Tail. (Considering I’m still reading the new century quest to this day and the new recent chapter) So not only that but the fact that there are new dragons known as the “Five Dragon Gods” originally thought to merely rival Acnologia’s power but in actuality they have far SUPPASED him 100% including Igneels ACTUAL son “The Fire dragon God Ignia”. Anyway the point I REALLY want to adopt this I want to start somewhere on Fanfiction but I just can’t come up with something right off the bat especially since I’m a few years out of practice and I’ve got a WONDERFUL imagination (believe me I have a little trophy calling me the “Master of Imagination”.
8/26/2020 c9 Enigmus-288
You don’t need to abandon this story or any of your stories really. I mean come on it’s not like there’s a time schedule you need too keep really you could just simply put this whole thing on hold until everything starts clearing up for you and then decide.
8/8/2020 c8 Guest
I'm excited for the next chapter. Please update
7/17/2020 c8 Goku35
İts amazing please New chapter
7/9/2020 c5 Winter VizionZ
I absolutely love how casual Sheele and Natsu act about him showing up at Night Raid’s base to use the bathroom.
3/28/2020 c7 sugoijack9
Interesting
3/28/2020 c3 sugoijack9
What the hell happened to this Natsu?!
304 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »