for A Valid Excuse

8/2/2018 c1 66QueenOfTheUniverse
Oh, I’m really enjoying this! I know it’s been a few years, but I do hope you continue with it!
2/5/2016 c2 csistoryteller
Have you considered a visit to Carnage Hall or the Met? Working on a story at the opera myself, but either of these would be a great venue for the guys (Harold would probably prefer box seating) in your situation. PS loved the flowers!
1/10/2016 c1 46isatis2013
Great start for this story
The characters are faithful
Good continuation!
1/10/2016 c3 fanfictionfan63
Such a sweet chapter. It is sad to see Harold hurting that bad, but he sure is cute when on drugs and John is really nice with him, very considerate, caring - loving...
Now that they are getting so much closer, I would like to see how Harold reacts and takes care of him (once again) when he gets hurt.
Since John would do anything for Harold, how about going to some gallery, the opera or some place that would mean a total sacrifice for him. Or Harold at a baseball/football event or the like. Maybe with the right "guide" it isn't that bad after all...
Looking forward to the next update.
1/3/2016 c2 fanfictionfan63
I am not quite sure where this is going, but John's idea is pretty brilliant and I do like the both of them playing along so well. So, definitely following your story and waiting for more.