for And so the Soviets Conquered

1/8 c17 Jarhead9000
I can honestly say that this is one of the best fics I have ever read, and is better than the anime. You might have missed the mark a little on the soviet mindset, but I'm no expert and you wrote the characters amazingly. The hardware is all good, and doesn't come off as you shoving specs into people's faces, and the action is amazing. Overall I have to give this a 10/10 and hope you continue it!
1/7 c17 Guest
Hope you continue with this story. Its really good
12/31/2020 c17 Psycho-Kozel
That was month python reference life of Bryan
12/23/2020 c17 negronomicon
Write more plz all of ur stories need updates
11/23/2020 c17 10Junior VB
¿Qué era ese ciervo?
What was that deer?
11/14/2020 c1 AutisticBoi
please continue this it's absolutely amazing
11/11/2020 c13 4Dark The Bunny
The only nations that are apart of north America is; Mexico, USA (Of course), Canada, and Greenland.
11/9/2020 c8 Dark The Bunny
Czar? thought it was Tzar... from what I gathered, a demi-god like Rory can ONLY, TRULY, die if their head is severed completely. Not really sure if they can come back if the head is placed where it is meant to be..
11/7/2020 c17 Culture405
please don't leave is like last time
11/6/2020 c17 AndreiSRL
Yes, you should definitely continue this, it's bloody brilliant. Come on, you can do it!
11/3/2020 c17 ZhaWarudo
It's hard to find a good Gate fic, this is one. You struck a good balance of powers and made a nice deviation from canon. The only major fault would be that you didin't capture slav spirit, you're Canadian so that's ok, maybe use some stereotypes in moderation.
Also Russian is not a somewhat gruff language as you said, it's the opposite. Russian is a soft language and thus when Russians speak English which is gruff in comparison they have heavy accent.
10/15/2020 c16 1heavenly777protector
more desemona POV i want to see here help the Hammer that sadistic monster!
10/12/2020 c17 Ivanoich1993
Thank you for the glorious update comrade !
So.. did General Alexandrov managed to turn all warrior bunny who had swore themselves to him into an Auxiliaries division.
10/6/2020 c17 19Sabere Commander
YES! Now get to the part with Rory and the Corruption.

Update soon comrade!