for And so the Soviets Conquered

5/5 c17 LonesomeTiger
Damn... just when I was getting into the story ,I saw it hasn't been updated for 6 months.
It's like reading manga all over again.
4/11 c17 Sierratuere
excited for the next chapter

i wanna see development between rus fed and the cccp beyond the two gates with the letter.

i think that was lost in translation

awesome story

youbetterfinishitorkgbwithcomeforu
4/11 c8 Guest
you sold your army issued gold coins lieutenant?

but wouldn't that be... CAPITLALISM?
3/3 c17 Kuroneko
I was really enjoying all the time that i spend on reading your story, thank you for your work. Hope you will continue to update it
2/23 c6 mckertis
The more i read this, the more i come to the conclusion that you're one of those french canadians. Your english is not that great, and at times makes no sense or seems machine-translated.
2/8 c14 YungTurd
damn dunno why but this chapter lost me. Story is good though just not for me at this point good luck tho!
2/4 c2 1Loken Lupercal
I enjoyed your story very much, but perhaps you could make some edit for the older chapters to help the reader have an easier time to read
1/8 c17 Jarhead9000
I can honestly say that this is one of the best fics I have ever read, and is better than the anime. You might have missed the mark a little on the soviet mindset, but I'm no expert and you wrote the characters amazingly. The hardware is all good, and doesn't come off as you shoving specs into people's faces, and the action is amazing. Overall I have to give this a 10/10 and hope you continue it!
1/7 c17 Guest
Hope you continue with this story. Its really good
12/31/2020 c17 1Psycho-Kozel
That was month python reference life of Bryan
12/23/2020 c17 negronomicon
Write more plz all of ur stories need updates
11/23/2020 c17 10Junior VB
¿Qué era ese ciervo?
What was that deer?
11/14/2020 c1 AutisticBoi
please continue this it's absolutely amazing
11/11/2020 c13 4Dark The Bunny
The only nations that are apart of north America is; Mexico, USA (Of course), Canada, and Greenland.
11/9/2020 c8 Dark The Bunny
Czar? thought it was Tzar... from what I gathered, a demi-god like Rory can ONLY, TRULY, die if their head is severed completely. Not really sure if they can come back if the head is placed where it is meant to be..
490 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »