for Yule Brawl

8/5/2017 c1 1t4courtney
Terrific story! Honestly I would love if you did more Total Drama and Harry Potter crossovers.
10/21/2016 c4 4into the potterverse
I absolutely love your writing style, it flows so beautifully, it's an absolute pleasure to read. And your characterization is so spot on - I wish I had as great a handle on the TD cast as you do, it's really phenomenal. The tone of this fic was the perfect blend of the Potter and Total Drama verses, really well done.

My only critique would be that I struggled a little to imagine Al's drunken slurring - it was reading more like a lisp than slurring for me, but I'm also not very familiar with Spanish or Spanish accents, so that could be why it wasn't really landing for me.

But anyway, you did an absolutely amazing job of handling all the characters - the TD series is notorious for causing character overloads, but you've handled everyone perfectly, giving your background cast enough spotlight to entertain their fans and tease them with wizardry headcanons, while keeping your main characters in the spotlight without completely hogging it. TBH, I think you did a better job of balancing that than the actual show does.

Fantastic work and may the muses be with you!
6/22/2016 c1 pizzawizz
I love this! Two of my favorite things Harry Potter and Total Drama coming together to make an awesome and funny fanfic based off of an awesome and funny blog!
6/1/2016 c4 54Animation Adventures
Nice ending. Got to hand it to Cameron for subtly giving Heather advice like that. That was awesome of him to do, even if Heather's never been nice to him. Might I say, it's amazing that Gwen and Trent are back together! Why can't they be in canon too?!

This was an amazing Magical Total Drama fanfic, and I hope we can see more from you in the future. Keep on rocking with that ask tumblr. It's amazing!
5/31/2016 c4 159SideshowJazz1
So is that the end? I really enjoyed it. Okay, I know this sounds whiny, but are you going to redo the Quidditch teams soon? That's what I've been waiting for, but I swore I wouldn't ask until this was over. Again, love the story!
5/29/2016 c3 DaOneInDaCorner520
Y-Yo-YOU ASSHOLE! How dare you make me feel PITY for DUNCAN! That's just . . . ugh, I can't even explain my revulsion for my own feelings. I don't even hate Duncan as a character, more so just the person he's been thus far within the story, as a total asshole trying to make Courtney jealous by ruining her date with childish revenge.

Ugh, I'ma just get off that subject for a bit and move over to the fact that I'd somewhat forgotten the fact that magic existed . . . yeah, Alejandro, Jo, Duncan and Eva are suddenly a great deal less intimidating. Honestly, the nerds and geeks are more likely to be a threat given they'd no more spells and be better at using them as they're not as physically inclined as others. So Cody, Harold, Noah, probably Dave and Gwen are all people whom are more skilled with magic. Crap, that puts things into perspective.

Also . . . I was right about Cody being a gentleman . . . . . Dammit.
5/29/2016 c2 DaOneInDaCorner520
Yeah, I'm with Harold; I was expecting that situation to go much worse for him.

On the other hand, looks like Cody's gonna have to do the gentlemanly thing in this situation. Dammit. Who knows, maybe he can successfully woo the girl, though I honestly doubt it with the way things are looking for this plot line.
5/29/2016 c1 DaOneInDaCorner520
Zeke is a werewolf? Huh, new. Well, actually, kinda fits in with his whole going crazy during canon, but at least this is a temporary parallel. Rather well done on that I must say.

Gonna be honest, I'm really rootin' for that Cody/Gwen ship here. Maybe Cody/Courtney even, but the former is what I'm prayin' on. Not to mention that Trent's out've the picture, though for how long I can't say, what with him being a main character, and him and Gwen being shown together for the picture of this story . . . Yeah, things ain't lookin' too good for my primary ship currently.
5/27/2016 c3 SideshowJazz1
I know I should review, because I've been following this story on tumblr since the beginning. I'm just itching to see what happens next, so keep going!
5/27/2016 c3 54Animation Adventures
Part three pleases me very much. So much going on, so much drama, it was glorious! I enjoyed Chris's suffering in the midst of Alejandro and Harold's impromptu duel. It's awesome how it took Alejandro accidentally hitting Leshawna to make Harold snap. Nobody does that to his lady.

I feel bad for Duncan. He just can't put in words what he wants with Courtney.

Looking forward to the final part, and congrats on reaching 1200 posts on the Ask tumblr!
1/11/2016 c1 Anne mazeke
OMG! And Maria is going with Zeke. Eeeeeeeeeeh! I ship them so hard.
1/5/2016 c2 Animation Adventures
This fic is so much fun! I love every second of it! It sounds exactly like what Total Drama would be like if it was a wizard school. :)

With all the plot that happened in this part, I'm wondering how the ball is going to go. Carrie gets Devin for the night, Alejandro's jealous of Harold (which is totally awesome by the by), and Izzy is most likely going to drag Noah down to the Great Hall whether he wants her to or not.

Really stoked to read part three, and find out the epic conclusion to this three-parter. Right now, my favorite moment from this story is everyone mobbing Chris, and Izzy wants to get him even though she was going to stay at the school anyway. LOL!
1/5/2016 c2 159SideshowJazz1
I didn't read the end of this on Tumblr, so...well, sorry Duncan, but I don't think Courtney cares who you're going to the ball with. And...well, once Sierra stops crying, she's going to kill Gwen, isn't she?
Looking forward to the next update!
12/29/2015 c1 SideshowJazz1
I know I'm following this on tumblr, but I favourited it so if I want to reread this and it's buried beneath asks on the blog later on, I can find it more easily.
12/28/2015 c1 54Animation Adventures
Ooh, Ezekiel and his dad were lucky they left when they did. Things do not bode well for everyone at the school.

I was hoping you would put this up on FFN since we can get longer chapters here. :)
I love this story, and I love your Magical Total Drama AU. Ever since I discovered it last year, I've been following all of the asks.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service