FanFiction.Net
for The Implications of Being a Glass Cannon

12/29/2015 c1 Me
A harem would suit this and interesting take on gamer jaune I can say never seen it before!
12/29/2015 c1 AtsiaZ
Oh this will be interesting. Most gamer stories semi focus on increasing INT and WIS, but this will be a pure ATK build. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
12/28/2015 c1 Zaegan
'Dedicated gamer' more like console peasant.

Good read tho I'll be following and seeing how it ends up.
12/28/2015 c1 Naga Mada
It's a story with potential. Watched.

My only complaint, which is also the complaint I put forth for your other RWBY story, is the 'Rouge Angles of Satin' problem. Example: you use 'Intimation' instead of 'Intimidation'. It's not too major to be a deal breaker, but I'd suggest that you pay more attention to your spellchecker.
12/28/2015 c1 DubWubs
Glass cannons are never good. Tifa was a glass cannon, look what Yang did to her.
(I hope you get the reference)
12/28/2015 c1 garoorar
I'm actually very interested in regards to the circumstances that landed Jaune with Weiss Schnee of all people as a roommate.
12/28/2015 c1 2Keybladeknight39
In my opinion you are off to a good start I have read a lot of Jaune Fanfiction but none have dons a Gamer and harem. The way u have made Jaune smooth in that situation with Weiss was brilliant and could go well with a harem story. If you choose to go that route it be an interesting challenge and story. In any case good luck
12/28/2015 c1 Sync Ryu
Good story so far, I hope there's more to come.
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12