FanFiction.Net
for The Implications of Being a Glass Cannon

6/23/2017 c7 9RenegadeForLife
It's interesting because it takes place on a world more like the Gamer than like Remnant. The characters go to a regular school. But it ends in a frustrating place and probably won't update again.
4/14/2017 c7 2Emberframe
wow
1/29/2017 c1 icemaxprime
There is a shipping called glass cannon its jaunexpenny.

This also seems to be very well written keep up the good work
11/23/2016 c7 NobleFlare
I like the story so far. It's fun to see Jaune stumble his way through this and I really look forward to the day Jaune is able to live up to his glass cannon build.
11/16/2016 c7 conan.lagace
When I read that discontinued thing I was pissed, all the effort and time I put into the story and it wasn't even continuing.
10/30/2016 c7 nightmaster000
Pretty good~
10/12/2016 c1 infadinityfollower
Pretty good
10/12/2016 c7 10Terakali
Quick answer: Nobody builds 6 Bloodthirsters on Soraka. They build a Bloodthirster, a Spirits Visage, 2 BoRKs, a Runaans, and an Infinity Edge, not in that order.
As for the actual story, I love it. This is my first actual review, despite the huge number of fics I've read, simply because with the exception of TGWP you are the only one to spark the need to actually reply. Congrats on the fabulous story.
10/3/2016 c7 5chris1901
Update soon also when will we learn anything about Weiss,Yang and Ruby I doubt that you will push them to become meer background characters that have no importance to the story line but only way I see if is if you make them also part of a guild witch you might already be doing
9/26/2016 c7 Guest
Update please
9/25/2016 c7 Guest
Update please
9/24/2016 c7 Sigravig
more would be great
9/20/2016 c6 16tsukishima7
Stopped reading on Ch.6 I really didn't care that Jaune is living with Weiss but changing the world mechanics is a big no no for me. Should have taken that AU more seriously.
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »