for The Opening Night Prolongation

9/28/2019 c1 inlovewiththeuniverse july
How adorable, sweet and very very ShAmy is this?! I love it so so so much! "My girlfriend and I had coitus tonight"; I laughed so hard at that sentence because I totally imagine Sheldon behaving in that manner!
5/14/2019 c1 18PrePsychPineappleLover
Aww, that's a great, little story! :)
1/5/2016 c1 Guest
Love it! Very well done!
1/5/2016 c1 michiamoverano
The conversation between the delivery guy and Sheldon was very funny! And Sheldon is a very lucky man isnt he? Amy is so nice to him
1/5/2016 c1 QBMaja
This was a very cute fluffy one shot. I have enjoyed it very much.
Thank you. :)
1/3/2016 c1 1DrNewton
Wow. That is all I can say. Very well written, characters were spot on. This is better than the TV show.
12/30/2015 c1 11kelli.k
cute story about the 'after'. :) thank you!
12/29/2015 c1 2jws1272
Very cute little bit of fluff.

PS: it was S9E11. 18.22 is 2x 9.11.
12/29/2015 c1 dreamer 3097
A good story
12/29/2015 c1 1IDICGlyph
Ok, I am a numbers geek, and this got me. Yeah, and I have a bit of a science background, and can't explain things without "doing the math"
I get close but not the number you got.
Also, I used the dates inclusive, so when I say date1 to date2, I count all days, including startday and endday, so December 10 to 17 is 8 physical days.

Dates:
Actual episode & air date :
When they met - The Lunar Excitation, May 24, 2010 (A)
Sheldon asked Amy to be his Girlfriend - The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition, Nov 17, 2011 (B)
Their anniversary and take a break - The Commitment Determination, May 7, 2015 (C)
Get back together - The Earworm Reverberation, Dec 10, 2015 (D)
This episode - The Opening Night Excitation, Dec 17, 2015 (E)

Extrapolated time, episodic dialogue basis:
Meeting, counting back from anniversary episode, May 7, 2010 (A1)

True timeline A - B - C - D - E, but they discuss as if A1 is the starting point

Calculations (can't use arrows in these feedback boxes, must use emoji ones, sorry if they look weird):
A️C 1810 days together add D️E 8 days back together 1818 days
If I go by their reckoning,
A1️C 1827 days together add D️E 8 days back together 1835 days

If I want to leave out the days between C and D, inclusive and only count once he asked her initially...
B️E. 1492 days, while interesting and kind of funny for us number geeks, not the same number

So, you got me...
12/28/2015 c1 35kimbee73
Now I need to think about the amount...geez homework. Okay can't wait to read more...love me some shamy fluff too.
12/28/2015 c1 15nibbler747
Very sweet and in character story. I love how they are still a bit shy around each other, but completely in love. Aaah Shamy! Great story! Thank-you!
12/28/2015 c1 Lady Maca
That was lovely. So many feels and so in character. I'm loving Shamy 2.0. :)
12/28/2015 c1 Adorkable
That was beauuuutiful! It's so hard for fanfic writers to craft stories that are romantic but still in character, and you did it really well. I loved them reminiscing about how far they've come since they met. Also, Sheldon's bragging made me laugh. Good job with this.
12/28/2015 c1 CJaxa
Aww, you're right, sweet Shamy goodness.
16 Page 1 2 Next »