for The Truth

6/30/2018 c1 2ManuCamolesi
Omg only when I finished reading I actually knew where this was inspired kkkkkkk loved it
3/12/2016 c1 60Spectering
YES GREAT JOB
12/29/2015 c1 ACSkyefan88
Loved it! I especially want to compliment you on that last fight/love confession part. The progression felt really natural, which i know is really difficult to write. It also felt true to the characters. Great job!
12/29/2015 c1 Lady X
Lovely story D
12/29/2015 c1 EmMNarang2513
"men are not good with change, growth or progress" had me literally laughing out-loud. I really like this scenario. I liked that Harvey decides to leave PSL which forces Donna to finally makes a move. It's her rule and so it makes sense that it needs to be her finally who does away with it!
12/29/2015 c1 11Darvey415
Omg! I absolutely love The Ugly Truth and it relates to well to Harvey and Donna! I loved this fic so much!
12/29/2015 c1 kwisteria
Wow... I just read an amazing Darvey love story! Harvey/Donna kissing at the elevator was so hot. I would die to see them kissing like that ;) The confrontation at the end was tense but it's so true to the characters! Thank you for writing this one-shot. LOVED every part of it!
12/29/2015 c1 Guest9372
That was great! Keep writing.
12/28/2015 c1 taylorenewland
This was perfect. You're the best. Xo
12/28/2015 c1 Guest
Woaw another great story
great construction
you really get the characters
love weak and vulnerable harvey so much
thanks a lot
Danièle
12/28/2015 c1 onyxcareles
These two are so difficult and stubborn it's maddening. But in the end their love prevailed. Just a perfect story.
12/28/2015 c1 Guest
Awwwww this was so perfect. Quick question, do u actually think it's sad that I refresh this side ever goddamn hour, just in case, you uploaded a new story? You don't need to answer. Just wanted to let you know that I love your stories so much that I refresh this side every goddamn hour.