FanFiction.Net
for Something Not Comprehended

8/14/2023 c24 Millennial-Falcun
I just discovered this fic and I absolutely loved it SO very much! It gave such a unique perspective but fit in with the films so well. Amazing characterization! I can't wait to read more of your works! Thank you for sharing!
5/31/2020 c4 SpacePastry
Love the refrain of “it’s complicated” at the end of multiple sections. I can totally buy this version of h/l and it’s refreshing to see an author take a chance on a darker vision for the start of their relationship (not sure if this would really go on this way for 2 years as noted in the first chapter, but with The separations of various missions it’s still believable). I was pleased and surprised you went with a first kiss so early in the story, as I’d expected a long buildup to that...great to be surprised. Only on chapter 4, so I’m excited to see where this goes!
1/14/2020 c8 17Gretchen Amy
Hi. I’m only a 3rd of the way thru your fic and I had to stop and tell you that I love how dark and raw it is so far. It is 100% plausible to me that their relationship could have started this way. I know you haven’t updated in a while and I have many chapters to go, but wow I’m going to be sad when it’s over!
3/6/2019 c23 2cassandane
I just reread this and want to say kudos! This fic hits many happy spots for me as a reader and I love the progression from beginning to end. It starts a bit dark (or sad because we think of H & L as more than just a physical attraction) but then you weave the story wonderfully into so much more. I wish it was my day off so I could watch ESB-like right now as you suggested! You’ve got a nice tone to your writing and it’s steamy and thoughtful and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for sharing this with all of us and hope you post the other fic(s) you’ve mentioned in your notes. Look forward to more, thanks!
10/10/2018 c1 HappyLibra1
hella yes, it's complicated!
9/20/2018 c24 4luv15
Please continue writing. I love your take on L/H and would love to read more of your rich and fascinating work.
9/16/2018 c7 Guest
I just started reading this story today. Let me first of all say that I like it very much like all of your other stories.
If someone doesn't then they should just stop reading and forget about it. Just because something isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean that the author done a bad job.

Like the Latin saying:

De gustibus non est disputandum

Please keep on writing and sharing your great H/L stories
5/1/2018 c24 Guest
I miss youso much. You are my favorite writer please dont forget us we are waiting Long, Long Way to Go.
4/25/2018 c24 Guest
Wow! This was awesome. Heartbreaking for both Han and Leia. Damn!
2/3/2018 c24 2cassandane
I enjoyed this. I will look at ESB a little differently next time I watch! I admit it was a bit dark for me in the beginning but your development of Leia and her motives throughout kept me reading and cheering. Thank you and I look forward to exploring more of your work!
10/25/2017 c24 Heartbroken by TFA
Thank you so much for this, what a great lead in to ESB. You make it easy to understand why they're screaming at each other! Thanks again.
10/7/2017 c24 7ccp
I haven't really read anything in quite some time when I saw a fanfic notification email went to looking through them all and saw this. I had to reread this to catch-up. I just want to reiterate as I said before that this is an excellent story. I love how you blended this into ESB at the end. Just excellent, you write Han and Leia so well. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
7/11/2017 c24 Guest
Miss your writting. You are very talented. Please continue writting
5/8/2017 c24 Jedi Kes Solo
Nice tie in to ESB. Great job and thanks for the ride!
5/8/2017 c1 balaclavablacks
Thank you! What a wonderful story!
438 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »