for Timebomb

11/26/2017 c14 Guest
I just found this story and read it in one sitting. I love it - please continue!
7/24/2017 c14 595Ghostwriter
Oooh, such underlying tension. Well done. Well worth the wait. Keep it up.
7/8/2017 c13 Guest
Love it more soon PLEASE ;)
5/5/2017 c13 Ghostwriter
Awesome work. Love it. Well done.
5/3/2017 c12 Ghostwriter
Oooh, the plot thickens. I love it.
2/16/2017 c11 Ghostwriter
I love it! Well done! More soon please!
11/7/2016 c11 ann.ryce
thank you for the chapter, I enjoyed it, it was kinda short but any length is better than none. Love that Parker tried to comfort Eliot.
10/30/2016 c10 ann.ryce
Still enjoying the story. Seems Eliot and Grace had formed a very strong friendship in the past.
10/26/2016 c9 ann.ryce
Enjoyed this chapter and Grace sure did give Eliot a headache while he was persuing her. That could be a story by it self.
10/24/2016 c8 ann.ryce
Thank you for another chapter so soon. Love that Grace got over on Eliot by drugging her own food. He didn't see that one coming. Eliot and Grace were an item at one time I bet. Either that or he saved her life. OK. which one is it? Just a little hint, please? Are they waiting for the General's family to be safe before they go to San Lorenzoor is Gracie going to end taking care of the problem? Ok, so maybe I need another chapter or two.
10/23/2016 c7 ann.ryce
Ok that left me with more questions. Just when I think I will finally find out they became so close and why she always seems to spare Eliot from killing anymore, BOOM, you change directions! So with that said I REALLY need more chapters please?
3/7/2016 c11 7Cgarcia555
hard to, but I will wait for more! Poor Nate, shouldn't make Eliot mad.
2/21/2016 c1 Cgarcia555
loving all your stories. hope they all get an ending soon, and real life doesnt cause too many problems to slow you down.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service