for Jasmine and Souchong

2/21 c3 8BrokenMentality
aww, this is so cute! I loved it! A unique take on canon events! SO SO SO SO CUTE DFKLSJDF
1/11/2020 c3 20Lennox13
Lovely. I feel so warm and fuzzy. Thank you.
1/11/2020 c2 Lennox13
Cute!
1/11/2020 c1 Lennox13
Interesting.
10/15/2019 c3 srebreenaKrv
This gave me toothache and healed it at the same time. Amazing!
3/22/2018 c1 6Daamile
This was a great AU. I like all the personality you detailed on Zuko, and all their nice talks m thank you for the story <3
4/29/2017 c1 4QueenBbee
This was really sweet
11/12/2016 c3 Rei
This was so damn cute and well written!
10/10/2016 c3 Flip Ants
This deserves so many more reviews. It's a small, carefully crafted gem of a story.

Thank you!
1/22/2016 c3 3InItToWinIT
These are so sweet. I die a little every time just from how beautiful they are.
1/18/2016 c3 VodkaIsNasty
This was adorable! You really wrote a nice modern AU, and I typically hate modern AU's! I loved how you incorporated Azula into this and gave a more modern, toned down version of an Agni Kai, as well as how you brought in Katara's pre-med background for that. Zuko and Katara have the most adorable interactions too! Keep up the good work :)
1/17/2016 c3 IndigoArcher89
Wow, cute! Also, I like all the parallels to canon.
1/17/2016 c3 2fangirly662
I love it. I'm guessing she answers yes? Hopefully yes, if not a wait. This is so good. I would really like it if you would write a chapter with them and one of their kids being sick, giving them some white, green, or black tea (all are good for when you have a cold). I can't wait until you update.
1/4/2016 c2 11Ferrywings
Yay! I like this a lot :) it makes me smile whenever I read it. Great job! Keep up the good work and keeping the best ship ever (Zutara) the cutest ship ever 3 3
12/30/2015 c1 Maglomort
This is probably the cutest fanfic I've ever read. I love your writing :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »