FanFiction.Net
for Chances Are

5/23/2019 c1 LoVe Obsessed2
Well, all hail KMD! I’m so glad you posted! Awesome story! Fabulous writing! All the LoVe! If you’re ever inspired to write more, I’ll be inspired to read it
1/14/2017 c1 AnilCadz91
Excellent fic :D! It was perfect :D! I so wanted more of this :D!
11/19/2016 c1 Godschildtweety
Really good
I love their passion
4/19/2016 c1 labroussard
3/29/2016 c1 16wolfe80
Loved that you made V really work to talk to him and the creative way you forced them to be together. Loved that you picked the Grand for that too. Hope to see more from you! Great story.
2/23/2016 c1 56irislim
Sometimes, they just really need to be forced together :) I truly love how Veronica had to be the one to chase down Logan here. And the fact that season 2 was as painful for them as it was for us viewers brings a level of character kinship. Beautifully done :)
2/19/2016 c1 3aubreylovesthegames
Awwwww! That was so cute!:):):) Good job! I definitely enjoyed this!:)
2/5/2016 c1 C.Elder
No doubt that I will be slaughtered for saying this, but...your story...
is exactly what should have happened, and far better than the movie.
Rob Thomas should have just done this, even as a short film, and released it on the internet so that we could all have closure.
And 5 years of absence, as in your story, is a lot more credible and realistic than the 9 year gap we saw in the movie.

Well done you.
This is the ending I would have wanted to have.
1/2/2016 c1 phiphi78
Wow this was beautiful and amazing and totally should have been in the show. They really needed to express all that love and hurt to mend their relationship and you wrote it perfectly. Thank you for writing this , I loved it.
12/31/2015 c1 NVMF
Enjoyable. I would like to see an epilogue. Well done.
12/30/2015 c1 Guest
LoVely.
12/30/2015 c1 Guest
LoVed it!
12/29/2015 c1 Guest
I loved this story and would love to read more from this universe. Great job.
12/29/2015 c1 Guest