FanFiction.Net
for Sans Has Lost Control

3/5/2019 c1 1jinxedtodeath
author, i hate you, your favorite brand of soda, and your favorite t shirt when you were 5 for ending this on a cliffhanger.
1/17/2019 c1 Girl Sansy
wtf no i mean what the fuck sans my bro and papyrus is to papsy is my sis and the kiddo is older now they are like 13 lord and if some one lost contrlo of there magec spsley me or sans the kiddo will be runing like hell with my sis or bro or both oh lord red i thank for now on im not going to read stoeys like this. [fell sans:ok]
12/19/2017 c1 7TheEscapedCharacter
Sounds awesome so far!
11/8/2017 c11 Ian
Heya ! Soo, in the end I saw that you accepted people continuing your story, soo, I was thinking myself to start a fanfiction like yours. And I saw that you would'nt do more parts. So how about I continue it? I copy the beginning and continue to write new chapters after yours? Is'nt that a good deal?
8/24/2017 c1 Guest
ASAFP? wouldn't it be ASAP? when you said ASAFP I think it would actually be I mean ASAP means as soon as possible maybe seeing as it's Undyne you meant as soon as fuckin' possible, right?
8/1/2017 c2 Guest
Aw yes! Sans screaming in pain while his spine is twisted back into place! I love wump!
7/25/2017 c11 Sans
Dude u really made me really fucked up in the first chapter . Just wow ur dark...
4/21/2017 c11 Chara
Good job! And don't say that you are an amazing writer!
1/6/2017 c11 StardustFlames
You haven't failed us at all. This story is fantastic and I love it so far ouo. I respect if you want to take a break and find your muse. I would feel terrible if you weren't enjoying writing as much and only wrote to please people. I wish you the best of luck .
10/29/2016 c11 nobueno
Dude, your didn't fail anyone.
I can't really give you a rant about how I feel but, in the end all I can say is:

You're only human.

Even if you discontinued this i wouldn't get mad/sad.
And if someone is telling you to "at least TRY to write the next chapter! :OO" Just remember, they're probably having a bad day, and they need something to express their sadness and/or anger :)

(Or maybe they just don't understand how hard writing can be . )

Anyway
I hope you're still not beating yourself up for uploading frequently!
And don't be stressed about thinking of how your story unfolds ; o ;

You're only human!
8/4/2016 c10 6Amaterasu Verdana
Noooo! Just when it was an amazing second-to-last chapter! Ah well, at least the writing is absolutely amazing. Love it!
7/25/2016 c7 PunderTale.net
*deep inhale*
OH
NONONONNNONONNON
NOOOOOOOOO
7/17/2016 c5 Guest
"WHY CAN I NOT WORD"- me when I try to talk right after waking up
6/29/2016 c10 Fernpelt42
DUDE! FREAKING AMAZING! I NEED MORE!
5/29/2016 c10 Guest
What.
The actual.
Fuck.
Is happening?!
I don't know what kind of turn the story is taking and I love it!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »