for Cinderson

6/30 c6 thatspider07
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. I am laughing so hard. This is hilarious, and amazhang. This is written so well, great job. And have a nice day! :)
7/14/2019 c13 17Melissa Waters
Wowl Absolutely amazing. Everything in this story is amazing. I cannot stress it enough. This is by far one of the best fanfictions I have read. WOW.
7/14/2019 c11 Melissa Waters
The amount of times I had to hold back tears during this chapter is uncharacteristic. What have you done to me?
Amazing use of words, you made me feel like I was in the moment, I could feel Seth's hurt after everything Bracken said to him. Simply amazing. This is true talent.
7/14/2019 c10 Melissa Waters
I cannot start to descrine how much I am enjoying this story. You have amazing writing skills and a way with emotions. This is amazing.
7/14/2019 c2 Melissa Waters
This is an amazing story. Your writing style is amazing, it's not slow and not too fast paced. I can't wait to continue.
1/23/2019 c9 Heroesofolympuslover
Heyy thanks for uploading i love this story! Unfortunately this last chapter is for some reason inturupted with a bunch of random links or something making it very hard to read-i don’t kno if it was an uploading error and or an rrror from the site it self but just wanted to make sure you were aware. Anyways have a great day!
7/1/2017 c8 Guest
"But I'm a guy."
"That's never topped me before"
Basically what happened. This is wonderful.
6/14/2017 c7 Heroesofolympuslover
I love this fanfic! In fact I'd been searching for a similar plot line for ages, and I can't believe I was lucky enough to stumble upon this one. Please continue being an amazing author!
6/12/2017 c7 Guest
Another good chapter out! Can't wait for the next!
6/12/2017 c7 3MonstersHaveGreenEyes
Omigosh I'm so excited for your next chapter! I love the development of Anita and Seth's relationship. Seth is so deep in denial, it's hilarious. I congragulate you on your awesomeness.
4/24/2017 c6 8animals202
I'm weirdly intrigued by this. Please continue.
4/23/2017 c6 1kaizy.fordemwalt
Omg! I live this! There's like next to nothing fic wise in this fandom and it makes me sad. And this is one of the best I've read so far. Wonderfully humorous too! I love your writing and hope you keep up the good work!
2/4/2017 c4 Capricon Aquarius FOZ
This is great. I have abso-bally-lutely no idea what's gonna happen, but great.
1/23/2017 c4 Guest
I really love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/3/2017 c4 Fujoshi413
It finally updated... THE LORD HAS BLESSED US.
27 Page 1 2 Next »