for Unexpected Fate

3/26/2019 c15 Pissed Ally
YOU BEST KEEP WRITING
3/26/2019 c4 Ally
Omg, you wouldn't be able to tell that this is your first fanfic it sooooo good I love it!
10/16/2018 c3 Lina Zella
I really love it! I can’t stop reading!️️️️️️‼️
10/1/2018 c15 12fairytailNL
Starting was cool, I liked the sequence with the hoardings and of course Lucy is beautiful, the way they were saying opposite was lovely. It's pumped and sting, tbh I loved the entire chapter and all the parts the Natsu-Sting convo, Gray feels like a mastermind. Natsu's last dialogues were awesome though they hurt Lucy but girlfriend one totally shook me though I ship nalu by heart I wish Lucy says no to him as I think it must be kind of joke and Natsu would laugh it off after Lucy readily agrees though it's his inner feelings And a no to one arrogant handsome would be a shot well then Natsu can add a bit about what all he found in her diary and still she dares to say no? What will u do Lucy ( giggling darkly)
9/30/2018 c15 Dnu6t4ec
Omg yayyyy
8/8/2018 c14 Guest
When’s the update? I want more!
8/2/2018 c3 DONT FEEL SAD
DONT FEEL SAD
7/29/2018 c14 Guest
When is chapter 15 coming out? I really want to know what happens between Natsu and Lucy. This is such a good fanfic by the way.
7/26/2018 c14 Guest
When is the update? It’s been a while
7/8/2018 c14 Guest
When is chap. 15 coming out?
7/4/2018 c14 Guest
When is the update? I look forward to the next chapter!
7/3/2018 c14 Guest
Update?
7/2/2018 c14 Guest
Update?
6/24/2018 c14 Guest
When is chap. 15 coming out?
6/13/2018 c14 fairytailNL
Khatarnak... Ab ky hoga.. ye ky hai. How is Natsu able to behave so even plus lissana acting so alright. So many surprises in this chapter. Nicely written. Update soon .
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »