for Unexpected Fate

8/1/2016 c6 Totes awsome
Loved it but could u get it out any quicker if possible?
7/18/2016 c6 Blerona
I think what you should do for the next chapter is have natsu yell at Lucy and then Lucy starts to cry and then Lucy runs out of the room and slammed shut the door and natsu was mad with him self. He would try to avoid her so then when Lucy was looking for gray she bumps into natsu. Natsu tries to say sorry but Lucy starts to walk away, and he says how can you ignore me like that. She said how can I not ignore you after you yelled at me after Minerva lied about the work that she did. I did do the decorations and the dusting the white board and clean stuff type her essays for her little meeting with those people that are hot shots for her and you. You guys are treating me like a peasant. Can I have a few days off? Mr. Natsu. He says but your still not done with your training for modeling. She says peace out I am on Vacation. Bye~bye. Natsu says but and Lucy says no, buts that's what Minerva said. So don't try to call because I will have my phone off. OH, Tell that bitter bitch to stop lieing out of her ass. The only thing that could make a change is your attitude asshole good~bye NATSU. The work was a complete mess everything was bad, Natsu need Lucy's help and she still ignore him but he called her to his cabin. Then he said sorry and said PLEASEEEEEEEEEE help us we need major help you are the only model that is here right now. Go to a fashion show for me and guess what she said she said Natsu if you stop treating me like a peasant. He said okay but it was fun treating you like that. Lucy said you little ass hole. That's the end of the chapter. Please pick this for your 7th chapter. Peace out ️
7/18/2016 c6 Lizzy99920
Love your writing! Can't wait to read the next chapter already 3 3

Next chapter, lucy should wear something stunning and Natsu admires her, but every time he does he keeps denying it and kept bringing up her class in his head.

xP
7/18/2016 c3 Blerona
I really like your chapters they are awesome and good.
7/17/2016 c6 G
Omg Minerva...grrrrrr...lol. Great chapter,hope you update soon,now I'm hooked xD
7/14/2016 c3 Femke
It's amazing! keep writing plz...
7/12/2016 c6 12fairytailNL
OMg wt's Natsu gonna do nxt? lucy b prepared ok, dat ws bad frm minerva's side still day is nt dn plus 1 more day fr lucy with hr... vry happy with hw it is turning out.. Natsu is confused gr8 bt bet u gonna enjoy it.. hope u update soon. loved the chapter. Gambate Lucy :*
7/11/2016 c6 Forestpool
STOP UPDATING SLOW OMG MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND MAKE IT LONGER OR I WILL BE MAD AND YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME MAD CAUSE I GET ANGRY... o3o
7/4/2016 c5 Ash
.ever
7/2/2016 c5 Guest
You are amazing i thinl it's very cool tell me please when is the next chapter?
6/30/2016 c5 Guest
Great chap hope you update
6/30/2016 c5 Lunamu
PLEASE UPDATE !
6/28/2016 c5 Guest
The rest! I NEED The rest
6/25/2016 c5 guest
aww... so interesting... eagarly waiting fr next
6/25/2016 c5 Guest
Fairy tail is in our hearts!
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »