for Unexpected Fate

6/13/2018 c14 Christiana red
O my god, he is finally gonna admit his feelings for her, I am really looking forward for the next chapter
6/11/2018 c13 12fairytailNL
I m speechless.. ky tha ye. I love how u manage it. Ab mein bhi puch lun? Jakel kyun aa gaya? Aur haan beech beech mein Jo japaneese use karti hai vo acha lagta hai. Starting mein it should be with, shayad ek comma bhi lagega. Aur Natsu aur Lucy k beech mein jo dialogue tha vo what I said can't u listen thoda odd lag raha hai. Coincidence k liye gazab explanation di hai. Vo jane se pehle vo Natsu, Lucy ko rote hue dekhta hai vo u make me regret everyday why I fell in love with you vo natsu ne socha na use bhi italics mein likhna confuse hua mujhe. Aur Middle of the floor thing means lucy finally fell? Well truth to b said ur writing has improved ;)
6/4/2018 c13 Christiana red
the new was exciting, I am looking forward for the next
6/3/2018 c13 Guest
Loved the new chapter,(13) but I wonder what will happen with jackel and Lucy? Does Natsu save the day and find out Lucy’s last from Levy? Or maybe Lucy cries and tell him herself? Idk but I loved the new chapter. Your writing has improved so much!
6/2/2018 c12 Christiana red
where's the next chapter ? I am dying here. please update
5/30/2018 c12 Guest
Where’s the update? When is chapter 13 coming out? It’s been two weeks... the story is soo good I can’t stop reading it!
5/20/2018 c12 fairytailNL
Hmm nice I liked it
Few things I would like to know like who gave the invitation card to Lucy she left work early and no mention of party at ND still she has one and invited her whole gang? How many people can come via a single card? And yes Lucy knocked levy opened.
Also the Christmas party was at their restaurant bit no new year party everyone came to ND they were sure to be invited so kept closed or sudden change of plans after invitation?
Lucy taking action. Against him was awesome fulfilling her anger and desire
I think Melon is interested in Lucy and gray nos that won't be surprised if he acts perverted around Lucy in coming chapters.
August noticed Lucy too there is something now with her inborn model I c cuz no one taught her ramp walk till now I think but still her performance is as such that she is comparable to Eileen who is in field for so many years and all other models who are professionals hmm.
The horoscope or profecy it was for everyone shouldn't it be for some particular sunsign OK it's for people who ain't couple now but wanna be kind off confessing then why jellal participate ain't he and erza already a couple? Changing partners what if u can't get the one you want for the last dance ?End up with that someone. What's with Lucy hugging jellal happily as if she wants to end up with him suddenly Lucy realised her ring is missing was she holding it or wearing it plus no one grabbed her for dancing won't everyone be desperate to get the one they should end up with? There is darkness still she didn't bump on anybody climbed the stage found it then suddenly leg glued tripping what happened I didn't get it
5/20/2018 c1 Christiana red
It is a wonderful story, next chapter plzz
5/20/2018 c12 albatrossnowflake
Nice story! XD
5/3/2018 c11 Guest
Please complete the story...
1/7/2018 c1 Christiana red
plz update faster I am really excited to read the ending of the story
this is one of my favourite stor
1/4/2018 c11 Guest
Is that really the end
1/4/2018 c4 Guest
Is this even a nalu story all they are is fighting
12/27/2017 c11 Fairyninja3641
Plz update new chapter I love this story
11/16/2017 c11 1blepingtons