for Shin-Ah's Squirreltastic Mini-Adventure

2/13/2016 c1 91SaoirseParisa
Now this was absolutely adorable. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire fic. It was so cute! I really wish I could write like you do, but I still have a lot to learn. You do an awesome job at describing gestures and your prose is almost novel-level quality. I'd love to read more Yona stories from you!
1/5/2016 c1 25TheOrichalconThief
Absolutely adorablelicious. I could actually imagine this drawn out in a side manga quite accurately, it would make a funny little shot! Of course, Ao was the highlight here, and once more Hak and Jea-Ha's bromance was not to be topped. Would have believed Kija to be a little more dramatical about Shin-Ah's disappearance though, seeing as he feels especially responsible for him. But still quite beautiful and in-character! And then ending line is perfect :) Well done! Proud of you *inserts lotsa hearty hearts here*
1/2/2016 c1 386mutemuia
A beautiful story. So cuuuute...
1/1/2016 c1 7TetiSherii
Just lovely :) thanks.
12/30/2015 c1 lottie
How is everything you write adorable? I was a little worried there that mummy squirrel had been in the tree Shin-ah chopped down /3 I love how he's the squirrel whisperer! And how giving him acorns is a thing that all squirrels do, not just Ao.