for The Wandering Shadow

3/30 c1 Ulv01
Please update soon
9/26/2019 c4 Linkin Park Fan
Will Kel join Aang's group in future chapters?
9/26/2018 c4 1OGkush-OGskywalker
this story is great please update
9/1/2018 c1 Gregorvich
Not that I dont like your story, but why would ship engineers design the escape pod to only be capable of surviving reentry into an atmosphere with the force. Would the pod have been destroyed had he been a normal person? Seems like a design flaw. Because I wouldn't buy an escape pod that will allow me to escape with my life only to die when I try to land. Small rant over, you may continue.
6/18/2018 c4 AnimeA55Kicker
Next step; seduce the Princess Azula so he can eventually declare himself fire lord.
6/18/2018 c3 AnimeA55Kicker
Nice. Very sithy of him.
3/24/2018 c4 1Herr Dunkelheit
Ty lee
10/30/2017 c4 Matemeo3
This never disappoints! In fact, this gets better and better each chapter! Anti-hero stories are without a doubt my favorite. I'd also go for Ty Lee if you're thinking about a pairing. Thank you for the chapter, and I can't wait until your next one!
10/21/2017 c4 Guest
I doubt Kel could realistically have a romance given his character. Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/20/2017 c1 Great story
Love this story's twists
10/17/2017 c3 Guest
AWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOOME! Love this so much! It’s so well written and with such a good story line it’s hard to put down. Can’t wait for the next chapter *coughwhichisalreadyduecough*. So nice to see and ATLA fanfic which isn’t riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes too!
9/25/2017 c3 Matemeo3
Damn that was amazing to read! Your anti-hero stories are top-notch, and I wish more people on the site made them. If you know any, are you able to recommend some to me?
9/22/2017 c3 Guest
Lol the end! That was great! Keep up the good work!
9/14/2017 c3 1axel100
Not bad. You certainly have a vivid flare for setting the scene. You might want to revise the last few paragraphs though. You use of the word "monster" was a bit too repetitive for me. Otherwise, a great read. I hope we don't have to wait another couple of years for the next chapter.
6/27/2017 c2 SantaSocks
But I thought the fire nation killed in order to spread fear and to get rid of threats.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »