for Allen is adopted by the Earl

Loved this
4/12/2019 c4 Cel Is a Girl
YESSSSSSS
12/8/2018 c1 1HeartOfFantasy
The nickname that Road has for the Earl is Millenie, not Melline. It really bothers me that you have written it incorrectly. But other than that this is probably a very good story, I have to read more to know if I'm right.
12/8/2018 c2 HeartOfFantasy
Okay this seems like a good story but there is one thing that bothers me. You have written some of the names wrong. Like Rhoad/Rhode should be written Road and Shirel actually Sheryl and I'm not sure about this one but I think that Devlit is actually Devit. Other than that this seems like it could be a very good story. I have to read more to find out if it actually is.
3/12/2017 c1 Mitth'Raw'Nuruodos
wtf age of sex do u mean six? sex lol
9/15/2016 c8 1M4U5
I really like your story .
6/2/2016 c8 10jy24
At least now there are updates, I can't wait for more from this fanfic and others too. I do wonder when are you going to update 'The Earl and The Neko.'?
6/2/2016 c8 Ryuakilover
Is short ; - ; but lovely chapter
Thanks For remember to update this when I begin to suspect that you plan to abandon this good fiction
Looking forward for the next update
5/7/2016 c8 1Normal-is-boring-96
Love the story. As a college student I understand that near the end of the semester things get crazy. So don't worry this reader is willing to wait. See you at the next chapter! 3
4/30/2016 c8 5YaoiloverXD
Hey don't worry I understand I am an author and I am still in school so I totally understand. This story is good enough to wait that long
4/22/2016 c7 YaoiloverXD
Love this story~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait for the next update XD
2/13/2016 c6 Ryuakilover
Haha Road present is cute and sexy best Valentine ever... .. I thought Valentine related flower and chocolate
2/13/2016 c5 Ryuakilover
What da... why i didn't know that this story been updated... I just randomly checking the stories alert and then I saw this and already chap 5 and I remember the last chap is three
Well thanks for the update
And hope Al will meet the Excorcist again
1/27/2016 c3 animefreak221
*nosebleed*
That was freaking ADORABLE!
23 Page 1 2 Next »