for Inverse Gao

12/28/2017 c1 Star
I this story it's soooooo good. I hope to read more of your story sometime if you add more chapters. I love fanfiction , but out of all of them your story is the BEST ONE!
P.S. Hope we can be friends ️
~Star
10/9/2016 c1 26kazikamikaze24
An interesting story idea I would love to see more of!
7/4/2016 c1 elias41
It's great please write more.
3/19/2016 c1 1Kuroshiroryuu
The ideas interesting, it would be nice to see how everyone reacts to Kuro actually being in control though. Thanks for writing~
1/5/2016 c1 2Creativefeather
Nice job! Keep up the good work!
1/2/2016 c1 zero fullbuster
this story reminds me of some stories of the anime show bleach and some crossovers of bleach stories.
so funny.
please write more soon.
1/1/2016 c1 neo dragonx
so good.
please write more.
I can't wait what happens next.
happy new year.
12/31/2015 c1 zero fullbuster
please write more.
wow.
I can't wait what happens next.
so funny.
1/2/2016 c1 29Butterfree
Did you deserve a review? DID YOU DESERVE IT? Honey this story broke into my head last night and stole countless reviews from the confines of my mind, and I sat there encouraging it. Until we hit the maximum one review per chapter door.

Once again, your deconstruction of Gao's character and how he interacts with pain never ceases to CRUSH my heart. I've mentioned he's my favourite before, and your interpretations of him are some of the best I've seen. I absolutely love the lines Gao had, opting to have somewhat of a friendly relation with this inverse Gao as not many others would be able to even consciously do, but is something that is just natural to him. The use of the words optimistic versus positive was interesting and something else I enjoyed.

And of course, the Tasugao. Oooh, I'm with Kuro on this one. These two are so oblivious. I would love to see more of this idea played out in correspondence to canon as more episodes come out. Thanks for the read!

~ Queenie (rirururu from tumblr)
1/1/2016 c1 13LittleSpringroll
I really liked it! :) Kuro seems like an interesting character. I'd love to read more about him and the whole being-in-Gao's-head thing if you ever decide to continue this!