for White & Salmon

5/30/2018 c2 FrostyFruit
Rip...seems abandoned now. Sucks a lot too because the 1st chapter was well written.
7/21/2016 c2 Mark Sevy
This story is really good. Plz update soon.
6/19/2016 c2 apexdarkflame
"PLZ READ THIS I MEAN HELL I READ YOURS AIGHT ANYWAY I HAVE MANY IDEAS FOR THIS" Ok thanks man this story was one I was so looking forward to, but unfortunately you stopped updating for quite some time. I'm glad I have a better idea on the update day, thanks man keep up the good work, keep it real as well as locked. Although please don't rush this I would like to get to know the characters for once, and not have it be rushed into smut/lemon material. I would actually like it if you kept this high school au and not like mainstream, but I would love to see you make a great story on this one after it. Then I would appreciate it if you did it with the same characters but have Natsu as a hybrid of powerful beings and he needs something to keep him from TURNING: GOES ON RAMPAGE ONLY BECAUSE EARTH CAN'T WITHHOLD HIS FORM HE IS A HYBRID OF WHATEVER U WANT TO PUT TOGETHER . This material is running low on earth and he ABOSLUTLEY NEEDS MORE UNTIL HIS DATE FOR HIM TO RETURN TO HIS WORLD WITH HIS KINGDOM. HE'S THE KING AND HE IS RIGHTEOUS AND ALMIGHTY ETC. BUT HE WILL BE WAY OP AND HE'D BE SUPER COOL I KNOW I KNOW IT'S CORNY/CHEESY BUT MAKE MIRA SEE NATSU IN HIS "PRIME". I KNOW I'M ASKING A CRAP TON BUT IF YOU WANT HELP ON WRITING THIS I WILL GIVE YOU MY THOUGHTS AND SOMETHING WE ALL CAN APPRECIATE.
1/20/2016 c1 GioMM
School NaMi? Sweeet :D
1/4/2016 c1 BlackDragonShinigami
awesome. i'm excited for chap. 2!
12/31/2015 c1 Guest
Nice.. Good start.. But will Natsu lose the glasses and combed down hair anytime soon?
1/1/2016 c1 treeofsakuras
NaMi!
12/31/2015 c1 DisasterMaster0
Any story with Nami is already great, can't wait to read how their relationship goes through
12/31/2015 c1 2DdraigTrueEmperor9
This is a Interesting AU fic and is a Nami on top of that. It was good to the how Mira and Natsu interact with each other. It was very good and Mira is a beauty no question about that. Keep the Good Work. Till the New Update and have a Happy New Year.