for For Love of Horses

6/8 c1 11stevem1
This is a well written, engaging and utterly different Harry Potter AU. Thanks for writing it.
5/11 c1 stylo1
lol i found this story on a following for dark and powerful harry.

the story itself did little for me but then i care little for horses aswell
2/28 c1 Lyria17
This story is awesome! I love the completely different take on the relationship between Petunia and Lily and Petunia and Harry and the universe you built. Even though I‘m not all that horse crazy (allergic to them, unfortunately), I liked this story very much and was able to follow it without problems. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story!
1/8 c1 Latarra
That was fun.
12/28/2020 c1 that's exactly right
I come back here from time to time just because this is wonderful fic! a great way to ponder on the what-if's and I really hope you write more stories like this. Brilliant work!
12/16/2020 c1 42Fio Gonzlz
esto fue bien bonito, ay
10/31/2020 c1 Guest
Sorry, all that nit picking and i didn't thank you for this beautiful and different story. Thanks so much for taking us and harry away from the ghastly british WW and boring dangerous hogwarts. I LOVE it when harry gets to live a happy life away from all the BWL rubbish. And there are precious few stories where petunia is a rounded and pleasant human being instead of a one dimensional cardboard villain. She was very nice to meet and i'm glad you gave her a handsome rich husband. Still feeling sorry for sirius, my favourite character...
10/31/2020 c1 Guest
I like everything about your story except for sirius staying stuck in azkaban. I'd have preferred Dumbles to get him out in first year so he could take over harry, and of course he would end up enjoying life in spain too. I also think harry doing badly at his lessons could have been avoided as it makes him seem like a dense jock when in reality he was likely to be intelligent as both his parents were. It's fine to be focussed (insanely) on one thing but you don't have to be stupid at everything else.
7/17/2020 c1 GhostQueen1021
This is a beautiful story!
6/10/2020 c1 Hanna Castaon
Ay que bonito fue leer esto
6/6/2020 c1 LianaRamsay
Loved the rest of the story - the only part that was still heartbreaking was Sirius remaining incarcerated and tortured via dementors for no reason.
5/10/2020 c1 Aris Krem
THIS IS AMAZING! And I actually used Google to better imagine the horses you were using in the story. Thank you, I loved it.
4/24/2020 c1 Fick Chick
I liked this. It gav5me warm fuzzies.
1/17/2020 c1 equevie.xx
rly great story, a good read :)
1/5/2020 c1 Guest
You could change anything you want to in fanfic so why do you choose to murder Sirius or leave him illegally incarcerated? Do you just not like him?
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »