for For Love of Horses

12/27/2019 c1 gginsc
A beautiful story! I love the way you portray Petunia.
11/23/2019 c1 4Snarry4life
I really enjoyed this. well written, a beautiful happy story :)
11/14/2019 c1 13Jaely
Fantastic little read! Thank you for sharing this story and giving a little rundown of what you foresee happening in the future for this Harry.
10/11/2019 c1 RinnaZevran1987
Love it.
9/23/2019 c1 Bronze
For once an HP story where Harry doesn't have to fight for ungrateful people. I tried to find an HP story where Harry raised and trained horses of both kinds and found none. Now I've found several. This was a wonderful story. I totally enjoyed it beginning to end. Thanks for posting it.
8/30/2019 c1 Chris King
Ha! I love it.

Thanks so much for writing and posting!
8/25/2019 c1 Roostertheking
Lovely.. Fiction... I loved it..
Harry/luna are my favorite pairing...
Love of horses...
7/27/2019 c1 FruBeth
Ohh what a wonderfull story. I really liked your plot and I absolutely lovede your afterword.
7/24/2019 c1 340fringeperson
This was wonderful. Thank you for writing it. I loved all of it. Thank you.
2/6/2019 c1 Fabrics
this was so wholesome and pure and fluffy and I just love it so much
1/16/2019 c1 5annasfanfic
Beautiful <3
12/27/2018 c1 Readerjkr
Brilliantly written, lovely story.
11/27/2018 c1 Feenrai
You give a whole new meaning to "one shot" stories. Again, I'm going back now to review your work, but I read this one a few weeks ago, and when I was thinking on it I was sure it was multiple chapters...so much, so full, and all one chapter. It's wonderful. I love that with your chapters I sometimes go days before I get to the end of one. It's so exciting, when I'm loving reading your work so much, to keep scrolling, keep scrolling, and have there be more, more, and more. Especially after I got hooked on your writing, and I start becoming aware of how many stories you have, how many chapters, and when chapters seem to last forever it is wonderful, because I find myself never wanting your writing to end.

This story was absolutely beautiful. This story, also, is something I would never have read from the description. I tend to be pretty precise in what I'm looking for, based on what mood I am in at the time, but I don't know that this story, by summary, would have ever caught my attention. It's simply not the kind of story I read at all. It's completely out of my wheel house (I know nothing about horses), and I rarely see or read good-Petunia stories...but I read it because I had already read something else of yours and knew from your writing style that I would happily read anything you wrote...and I am SO GLAD I did! This story is instantly among my favorites, and it has reinvigorated a forgotten childhood love of horses. I always did want to ride, I always did think them majestic, and beautiful, and intelligent, and I just never got the chance to learn to ride or be around them. This story makes me want to even more. This story also makes me wonder if there are other good-Petunia stories out there that I might like, though I worry none would come close to thrilling me the way your writing does.

Something that is noteworthy for this story, is that I like how you use the flow of time. Some writers go too fast, and skip too much. Others feel compelled to cover every little detail (and not interesting ones at that), and their stories drag. Yours seem to be flexible, and you don't hold to any prescribed notions of how much has to be covered, or consistency on timing, etc...you speed up where it's necessary, to keep me from *ever* growing bored, while still covering what needs to be covered, and you slow down to luxuriate in the important events and moments. I love that this one shot covered such a span of time so well that I truly convinced myself that it was longer than it is, and multi-chaptered. Fascinating!

Also, again, as mentioned previously, your stories are a breath of fresh, unique air. I've never read anything like this. This is a completely new Harry I have never seen, and I fell head over heels for this story.

Also, again to the romance comment I made before. There's romance in this one too, and it's beautiful. It's not the center of the story, it doesn't detract from the main story, and it doesn't feel rushed or forced...it's just the beautiful coming together of two people with things in common, who like spending together and have similar views, and it's so *real*.

Bravo, and again, thank you!
11/17/2018 c1 Corwyn
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
11/1/2018 c1 Amista