for Curse? Or Blessing in disguise?

10/15 c12 vishakhashankar
Carlton called Sharon "Spencer"!
and he is starting to see the two as similar, but in a more positive light

I hope that's a good thing
9/16 c10 vishakhashankar
The chief knows! :o

And McNab! woah!
9/7 c9 vishakhashankar
Sooooooooo...Juliet knows!
hehehe

I wonder how long it would take for Carlton to convince Sharon to stay with him?
8/17 c8 vishakhashankar
That went well with Carlton... Sharon, you were unnecessarily worried about the baby part

Now she just has to figure out how to disclose the Shawn part

Also, will she go back? Or will she spend some extended time with Lassie
I hope we get to see Sharon solving Lassie's difficult cases from his home
7/21 c7 FearlessShawn
Yay! New chapter!

Loved learning about how Shawn changes! Very interesting!

I'm excited and looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you for posting!
7/20 c7 vishakhashankar
Oh... Sharon is planning to be away for the entire pregnancy? Will the overprotective Carlton Lassiter let her stay away for that long

This is so exciting
5/26 c6 FearlessShawn
I was so thrilled to see that you posted a new chapter that I started bouncing around like Shawn! Lol!

Poor Shawn/Sharon is having a hard time dealing with this change. And the fact that what she is going through is dangerous too doesn't help.

Thank you for revealing why Shawn changes every month. Really cool idea. I know it's genetic but did it start as a curse?

And it sounds like Shawn had been on suicide watch before. Maybe when his monthly gender swap first started? I'm guessing it didn't start happening until puberty, yes?

You're a very good writer and this story is very interesting. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter. Be well!
3/17 c5 FearlessShawn
I am so in love with this story! Slap your computer and tell it to cooperate! I need you to continue writing, please. Lol!

This is an amazing amazing story that I am enjoying very much! I need to know how Lassie is going to react. Also, when are you going to reveal how and why Shawn changes into Sharon every month? Very intriguing stuff going on here.

And I just want to add that I really liked the scene at the gun range. Lassiter's reaction was too cute!

Hope you update soon!
3/12 c5 Guest
OMG I love this story! Please please please update it! I so want to know how you are planning the big reveal!
11/26/2019 c4 FearlessShawn
I love this soooooo much! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! This is a fantastic story! I need to know the story behind why Shawn changes into Sharon. Keep up the great work!
7/28/2019 c4 Crystal
Omg I love it! Can’t wait for the next chapter
6/21/2018 c3 psychdynasty
Thankyou for continuing. I love this story.
This chapter came out good. Really intrested to read more. Make it as long as possible.

Shawn/Shawn twist & Carlton ( Shassie love ) I am all for it. Things keep getting intresting.
Hope you get enough time to write more. Good luck.
6/12/2018 c3 Skimming33
Interesting premise. I hope you can give us more than one chapter a year now.

My one issue is that other than the sexytimes, they don't really seem to have any emotional connection? If this is going to be a love story in the end, where they stay together, you should show us how that gets started. Right now we have Lassiter confused and kind of annoyed and "Sharon" just teases him when she's not bored with his activities. It's like when they're not behind closed doors, there's not much of a relationship for readers to see? Hope that makes sense.
6/11/2018 c1 Shawn Lassie
Quaking in my boots, I love it! Update more!
5/22/2016 c2 1SeverusSnape'sLove
Interesting. Please update soon.
18 Page 1 2 Next »