for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

1/2 c19 WildDeath001
. .
8/22/2020 c33 Iqmalzz
Mataras really deserved more.. but I suppose all things must come to an end. Mataras' live was such an inspiration.
3/30/2020 c1 1CrestLockser777
Shit. I thought that once I finished Toa of Aincrad, nothing could surpass it. I was right in a way. Nothing could surpass it's simple beauty and love but this took the twist to new level. A beautiful, bitter-sweet, bookend of a story. The tears I shed in this story were worth it. Author you've outdone yourself yet again.
5/6/2019 c17 1Faranon423
Aye appreciate all of the Is
3/22/2019 c33 5thegreatroshen
Just binged the whole story in one day... Excellent. A beautiful bittersweet ending. Happy endings are great, but the world doesn't always work that way. But the thing is, that's okay. Because you always have the memories.
3/8/2019 c18 1YeTianshi
I really hope the likes of Sakuya, Alicia and Eugene aren't replaced with Fairy Tail cast.
3/8/2019 c3 YeTianshi
I'm confused... You don't need sword skills to attack. Normal attacks work just fine, but sword skills are system assisted abilities, everyone can use them, but you're also free to not use them.
11/28/2018 c33 Atsuko4517
I cannot express how much I love this book. I don't think I've had a book almost bring me to tears in months. The ending was so... damn it I can't think of anything. It's just so damn good!
8/27/2018 c16 StormCalledRaven
thank you. i mean it, thank you. because despite knowing how it would play out, ch 16 still made me cry. a lot of fanfic have made me laugh, but you're the first to make me cry. so again, thank you.
8/20/2018 c33 Guest
We must save my family
7/25/2018 c28 Guest
This is amazing! Do one of the GGO arc! It would be cool to se Mataras’s weapon, maybe a red photon sword! Keep up the good work!
7/25/2018 c30 Augustas Autumns
The brotherhood of four swordsmen was about to be replaced by a battle between four dragons.

im just imaging a chiby verson of each of the dragons on there heads whilr they rode the actual one into a four way clash.
7/3/2018 c33 3The-4uditor
Shit man, this made me cry
5/9/2018 c33 MarauderPrime12
Long live Fairy Tail
2/17/2018 c11 10Eli Clark
Kirito actually isn't an oblivious character. In the anime, he knew what Lisbeth felt for him without her having to say it.
222 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »