for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

2/27/2016 c24 TriforceHero
Getting us all excited that we might finally see the Tower of Heaven and then you leave us hanging. Not cool at all Mataras, but alas I keep coming back for more each time you update. Can't wait to see how this matches up to the battle from Element Six Online. Until the next chapter Mataras...
2/27/2016 c24 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Hahaha! Serves Kirito right for what he said in the previous chapter (chapter 23)! I'm not bashing Kirito. I just knew that Mataras/Michael would never let something like that go. Onward to the Tower of Heaven! One question, how are you going to fit in Jellal Fernandez into this part of the story, or even into the story itself (that is if you are going to)? In the actual Fairy Tail anime and manga, Jellal was at the top of the Tower of Heaven, and the plot to resurrect Zeref at the tower was all fake (even though Jellal didn't know that Zeref wasn't the one behind the plan).
2/27/2016 c24 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome chapter! At last! An update! Whoop!

Anyway, loved how everything went in this little chapter. Especially how close Suguha and Michael have gotten with one another. Nice job!

Hope to see another update soon!
2/27/2016 c24 553Colinm
Great chapter
2/25/2016 c23 Darkkrebs
Also, maybe I missed something, but why is Sugou keeping Sachi captive along with Asuna? I get why he's keeping Asuna captive, but what does he want with Sachi?
2/27/2016 c24 7SwordOfTheGods
The fluff is real. I repeat, the fluff is real.
Well now that they know their true identities, their team dynamics should go way up. Keep writing!
2/23/2016 c23 Darkkrebs
I really hope this isn't the last we see of Kenji. Canon or not, it's nice to see a Laughing Coffin member with anything remotely approaching redeeming qualities about him.
2/21/2016 c1 Moxiply
First of bruh did you go back and watch episode one of SWEAbridged SAO parody just to get that line up the good work!
2/18/2016 c23 Guest
I really liked the interaction between old friends, and I can't wait for the confrontation at the Fairy Tail guild hall. I'm also curious about what other Dragon slayers we will see.I also liked the purifing fire bit.
2/17/2016 c23 Guest
I expected Mataras/Michael to figure out that Leafa is Suguha by now.
2/17/2016 c23 J
Snicker awesome man awesome
2/17/2016 c23 TriforceHero
Mataras just doesn't have good luck with the ladies does he? Regardless I like his new power and wonder will we see an evolution in Kirito and have his Dragon Slayer Powers upped to the next level Mataras? Only way to find out is to keep reading so I will see you in the next chapter. Onward to the Tower of Heaven!
2/17/2016 c9 Could be the Worst
The book was awesome, I have already reread it 2 times.
2/17/2016 c23 SwordOfTheGods
A wonderful chapter that I really enjoyed reading. The seriousness of the fight mixed well with the humor that came after. Keep writing!
2/17/2016 c23 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
The fight was EPIC! And the artwork for the cover of this story is fantastic, too! Send my compliments to the artist of this work of art. Will we ever see the part when Asuna and/or Sachi attempts to escape, but ends up getting caught?
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »