for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

2/17/2016 c23 1TichePotato
Hehe! Red Leaf is starting!
2/17/2016 c23 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Whoa! Great- no- FANTASTIC CHAPTER! I loved this A TON! That was a close call between Cobra/Kenji and Mataras/Michael. Something tells me though that both aren't finished with each other. I'm sure they'll both encounter each other again. Am I correct? Let me know via PM.

Until next chapter my friend!
2/13/2016 c22 Guest
I was wondering if you would get around to adding a second attribute. I find myself extremely pleased.
2/12/2016 c22 Guest
I didn't expect any of Mataras' friends to be evil in this version.
2/13/2016 c22 TriforceHero
Seems like the battles get better with each passing chapter. Thanks for the update, it was a good day after my birthday present. The fact that Kirito merged his powers with Mataras makes me think of when they do the fusion in Dragonball Z. Though it sounds like the battle that will take place next chapter will grisly be one to behold so take your time and make it the best it can be. Keep up the good work Mataras and I'll see you again soon.
2/12/2016 c22 553Colinm
Really great but come on cliffhangers get boring you know
2/12/2016 c22 1GoldenCyclone4
Just a note, and one I'll chalk up to the same thing with Gilded Thorn vs Guilty Thorn, but I believe it is spelled Bickslow, not Bigslow.
2/12/2016 c22 6SwordOfTheGods
That was such a badass fight and it's not even over! Woooooo! Yeah!
2/12/2016 c22 1TichePotato
Woo! Now I want to know who Erak is.
2/12/2016 c22 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh! Things are getting HOT! WHOO! But still...how will Mataras beat Cobra and Laxus combined and Kirito out of commission? Plus, Cobra seems to be a lot more vengeful than when in the Laughing Coffin Raid... Is it possible he lied when Mataras spared him?

All I know is that there's going to be ONE. BIG. SMACKDOWN!
2/12/2016 c22 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Now I am totally pumped with adrenaline and excitement! My OC has made an official appearance for the first time! Plus, seeing TWO Dragon Slayer battles (two real/old-generation/first-generation" Dragon Slayers vs. two fake/new-generation Dragon Slayers) was very enticing! Finding out the identity of who Cobra was in here was an unexpected twist. I figured/thought he was a Laughing Coffin member, and I was right. I still wonder what happened with Mataras'/Michael's friends IRL that led to their current actions? I definitely can't wait for the next chapter; the suspense in the battles is killing me.
2/4/2016 c21 553Colinm
Really great loved it
2/4/2016 c21 1TichePotato
Nice. Going to check that out.
2/3/2016 c21 Guest
Please start the sequel for Star Sword soon I'm eager for that.
2/3/2016 c21 Guest
I'm only reading this because I want to see the Red and Black Swordsmen team up again. I announce once again I hate Fairy-Tale.
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »