for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

2/3/2016 c21 Guest
Recon's email was supposed to be an "S" not an "L".
2/4/2016 c21 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
From the information that I got from this chapter, I'm going to take a guess that Cobra (I know he is a Lacrima-implanted Poison Dragon Slayer in Fairy Tail anime/manga) is another SAO survivor, and that he is probably one of the surviving Laughing Coffin members. One question for the future, will you also be doing the Bullet of Bullets arc (Gun Gale Online) in this story, too? Or will you be skipping it and advancing to the "Caliber/Excalibur" arc (or whatever the new version of that arc will be)? Also, congrats on the new job, and I hope the wedding will go well. Should I expect the next chapter to be up in about one week, or two weeks? I can't wait for the next chapter. All I can say is that I'm really going to love it!
2/4/2016 c21 7SwordOfTheGods
Great chapter and I'm sure the next will be an awesome fight scene.
2/3/2016 c21 TriforceHero
Mataras and Kirito's move makes me thing of Narutos Rasengan or his Tailed Beast Ball. I don't know where you get the ideas for your moves Mataras, but I like it. Also glad to hear that everything is going in the right direction for you with the beginning of 2016. Can't wait for the next Battle and we see you all soon.
2/3/2016 c21 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
WHOOO! At last! You have updated! Great work Mataras! Looks like it's time for a good ol' Fairy Tail bashing next chapter!

When will the next update be?!
1/23/2016 c20 Guest
For what conceivable reason did you guess batman?
1/23/2016 c20 1TichePotato
Who's Laxus gonna be? Who's he gonna be? Activate Konspiracy Theorist mode!

Uhhhrrrmmmm... Batman?
1/22/2016 c20 TriforceHero
Not every chapter in my honest opinion needs to have a huge action/fight scene. Sometimes it's actually better to have some chapters devoted getting to know each of the other characters back stories. I know they're will be a huge fight coming up Mataras and to be honest I cannot wait to read it. I really want to see what the true power of the Brother Dragon Slayers can do. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/22/2016 c20 Guest
So Mataras does suspect Leafa but I thought that he would of figured it out by now.
1/22/2016 c20 7SwordOfTheGods
He refuses to fall for Leafa because he's falling for Sachi. Little does he know they are one and the same. Oh the irony is strong with this one. And I trust that the Thunder Leagon are those childhood friends of his. That would be a nice twist. Keep writing!
1/22/2016 c20 Guest
This is good anc it makes me happier that kirito and mataras are gettingmgood at fighting irl. That is the ones thing i hated in the anime. Irl he was weak. He couldnt even fight thats other kid at the end of the ggo ark. Now he is much better. Maybe eventually youmcouldnhave him enter a irl tournamentnwith mataras? Anyway goodmstory and i look forward to your next update
1/22/2016 c20 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Sweet! The wait on this chapter was well worth it! I can't wait for when they have to battle Laxus and the rest of the Thunder Legion. Two real Dragon Slayers versus a fake Dragon Slayer (or should I say, a Lacrima-implanted Dragon Slayer), how will it turn out? Hehehe.
1/22/2016 c20 553Colinm
This was really good I'm looking forward to the next chapter
1/22/2016 c20 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
AWESOME! It's about time you updated Mataras! Ya had me worried! Lol. Great work with this. I sure did enjoy it. I wonder who is hunting the trio down? And just how does Mataras know Laxus' voice? Hmm...

Keep it up!
1/19/2016 c19 13kingdom hearts guy
the new story looks cool
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »