for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

8/14/2016 c29 theunluckyguy
i cant tell if you made a fire pun in the bottom section or if it was a typo
6/23/2016 c34 5Sundown17
You truly seem to have mixed feelings for this character Mataras. You seem to want to keep him around but you also seem to be a little afraid of him. Almost like you feel that this could be you or someone you know. Or may e I'm just looking too deep into things.
6/12/2016 c33 Celestial stratos
I love this story very much and I was kinda sad that mataras died.I really hoped he could have lived happily with suguha and his friends.
6/6/2016 c33 Percifal
This is my first time reviewing, so sorry if I screw this up a bit. The world that you were able to create was amazing; I became invested in what happened to the characters right til the end. I was moved by this chapter in a way that I didn't expect. I can't wait until the next story and look forward to the next adventure. Thank you.
6/4/2016 c33 5Warlord Fellhammer
Oh you... You my brother, actually made me cry. I appreciate the shout out and will continue to be here to read, review, and bounce ideas around (even if i have to steal my fiancee's phone to do so XD ) cant wait for the next chapter of star sword II and shattered fragment! Until next time!
5/11/2016 c33 Guest
I loved this fanfiction and felt the ending was truly sad but also truly majestic in it's and mataras passing.
5/11/2016 c32 4metalican overlord slayer
TT
if you die i will make your after life a undead hell(jk)!
5/10/2016 c33 1Joeclone
Three words. This was beautiful.
5/10/2016 c33 TriforceHero
Here we are at the ending of another well written story. I appreciate the honorable mention Mataras and believe me when I say that I will be the first one to read and review for your next story with he return of the red Swordsman. Also, you can absolutely believe that I follow those three rules everyday of my life. For now in the words of Mataras, this is Triforce Hero signing off.
5/10/2016 c34 553Colinm
What's this it's interesting
5/10/2016 c33 553Colinm
This was an amazing story thank you so much tears were shed on this end as well Mataras was a great character
5/10/2016 c34 5The Azure Reaper
There goes one badass
5/10/2016 c34 8Light Hero Kaiser
Can't wait m8
5/10/2016 c34 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Whoa. One word: insane!
5/10/2016 c33 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Fantastic chapter! My gosh did I enjoy every bit of it! I'm a little sad that Mataras had to die at the end, but that is life sadly. In the words of Azama from Fire Emblem Fates: "Death comes for everyone."

Keep up the great work! And may the Writer's For e be with you!
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »